What are the best questions to ask?
100 Getting to Know You Questions
- Who is your hero?
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
- What is your biggest fear?
- What is your favorite family vacation?
- What would you change about yourself if you could?
- What really makes you angry?
- What motivates you to work hard?
- What is your favorite thing about your career?
What are good open-ended questions to ask?
Open-ended questions list
- Why do you like the bands/performers that you like?
- What was your worst travel experience?
- What was the most important chance encounter you’ve had?
- What is the process for making your favorite dish?
- What is a good life?
- How did going to school shape you as a person?
Why open ended questions are effective?
Open-ended questions allow respondents to include more information, including feelings, attitudes and understanding of the subject. This allows researchers to better access the respondents’ true feelings on an issue.
What is Open Question example?
An open-ended question is a question that cannot be answered with a “yes” or “no” response, or with a static response. Examples of open-ended questions: Tell me about your relationship with your supervisor. How do you see your future?
What is the hardest question in math?
The 10 Hardest Math Problems That Remain Unsolved
- The Collatz Conjecture. Dave Linkletter.
- Goldbach’s Conjecture Creative Commons.
- The Twin Prime Conjecture. Wolfram Alpha.
- The Riemann Hypothesis.
- The Birch and Swinnerton-Dyer Conjecture.
- The Kissing Number Problem.
- The Unknotting Problem.
- The Large Cardinal Project.
Can the title of an APA paper be a question?
The title should stand alone in conveying a summary of the article and not be dependent on the abstract. The recommended length of an APA style title is no more than 12 words. Abbreviations should not be used. Given the evidence, I’d say it is OK to use a question mark as long as the title meets the requirements above.