How to fax using ShoreTel?
ShoreTel Sky Fax Customers Use your business email account to compose an email message addressed to [email protected] Format the fax number as follows: country code + area/city code + number (see the table below).
How do I fax a Mitel?
Sending a Fax
- Compose an email message addressed to one of the following, depending on your account location: US/Canada: [email protected]
- Format the fax number as follows:
- Attach the file(s) you want to fax; see Attaching Documents for more information.
- Click Send.
How do I fax from my computer using my phone number?
How to send fax from computer?
- Login to your FAX.
- Go to the Send Fax section.
- In the To field, enter the recipient’s fax number(s)
- Click on the Add File button to attach the documents you wish to fax from computer.
- Click on the Send button and your fax will be transmitted immediately.
How do I connect my fax modem to my computer?
Connecting Your Fax to Your Computer
- Plug the Roche fax machine’s power cable into a working electrical outlet.
- Connect your telephone cable to the “Line” port on your fax machine.
- Plug one end of the USB cable into the fax machine, and plug the other end into your computer’s USB port to connect the two devices.
Can I connect fax machine to modem?
If the fax machine has an ethernet port, then it can be connected to a router or wired internet with an ethernet cable. If the fax machine is enabled with WiFi or bluetooth, then no additional cables need to be connected. The fax machine will be able to connect to local devices over these wireless connections.
Can I connect my fax to my computer?
A connected fax machine is a fax machine that can be connected to a computer or smartphone with a wired or wireless connection. The “connected” part of the fax machine is only with local computers. A landline phone line is still required to fax. There is no “connected” to the internet in this type of fax machine.
Does my PC have a fax modem?
You can usually find out if your PC has a fax modem by looking for two side-by-side telephone jacks on the back or side of the computer. In most cases Windows automatically detects fax modems and installs the correct drivers.
How do I connect a fax modem to my computer?
To set up a fax modem for home:
- Click the Start button, click All Programs and then click Windows Fax and Scan.
- At the bottom of the left pane, click Fax and then click New Fax on the toolbar to launch the Fax Setup wizard.
- Click Connect to a fax modem and follow the instructions.