Why WhatsApp is not downloading from Play Store?
If you’re unable to install WhatsApp due to insufficient space on your phone, try to clear Google Play Store’s cache and data: Go to your phone’s Settings, then tap Apps & notifications > App info > Google Play Store > Storage > CLEAR CACHE.
Why can’t I download from WhatsApp?
If you’re experiencing issues downloading or sending photos, videos, or voice messages, check the following: Your phone has an active internet connection with a strong signal. Try loading a webpage to make sure. If your date is incorrect, you won’t be able to connect to the WhatsApp servers to download your media.
How do I fix Play Store not downloading?
Clear the cache & data of the Play Store
- Open your device’s Settings app .
- Tap Apps & notifications. See all apps.
- Scroll down and tap Google Play Store .
- Tap Storage. Clear Cache.
- Next, tap Clear data.
- Re-open the Play Store & try your download again.
Why is my WhatsApp failing to download media?
If your network connection is not stable, and the signal is weak, WhatsApp may fail to download media files. Make sure you’ve got a stable connection and enough bandwidth to download the respective files. If this issue occurs when using cellular data, check if the problem persists on a wireless connection.
Why isn’t my WhatsApp media Auto download working?
Check Your Device Storage You cannot download files from WhatsApp and other applications if you don’t have sufficient space on your phone’s internal or external storage. For Android, launch your phone’s File Manager app and check how much free storage space your phone has.
How can I install WhatsApp in desktop?
Download WhatsApp Desktop
- In your computer’s browser, go to the WhatsApp Download page, then download the .exe or .dmg file.
- Once the download is complete, open the .exe or .dmg file and follow the prompts to complete the installation.
How do I reinstall WhatsApp?
- Go to Play Store, then search for WhatsApp.
- Open WhatsApp and continue to the next screen by agreeing to our Terms of Service.
- Verify your phone number.
- If a backup of your chat history was found and you would like to restore it, choose Restore.
- Lastly, type in your name.
How do I fix an unsuccessful download on Android?
Fix 2 – Clear App Data
- Open “Settings“.
- Select “Applications“.
- Select “Manage Applications“.
- Tap the “All” tab, then scroll down and select “Google Play Store“.
- Select “Storage“.
- Select “Clear cache” and “Clear data“.
- Back out of the screen and select “Download Manager” (May also be listed as “Downloads”).