How can I record Internet radio on my computer?
LiLiCAST is a website application that allows you to record radio stations online. You can schedule recording and live recording on both FM and AM radio. LiLiCAST is an online platform, and there is no need to install it. Create a new LiLiCAST to start recording, then find a title for your video.
How do I record Internet radio with audacity?
Open the Audacity program on your computer and under preferences, set the recording input as Built-in Input (it could be listed as Line In or Microsoft Sound Mapper Input as in this screenshot). Now play any media file on your computer, or play music on a streaming site, switch to Audacity and hit the Record button.
Is it legal to record a radio program?
Absolutely. This is akin to using a DVR to record TV shows and watch them later, which is perfectly acceptable, provided it’s for personal use.
How do I record audio on my computer windows?
How do I record?
- To start recording, tap or click the circular button with a microphone in the center. This is your Record button.
- To pause recording, tap or click Pause.
- To resume the same recording you paused, tap or click Pause again.
- To save the recording tap or click Stop.
Can I record radio on phone?
If you have an Android phone, there’s an audio recorder app built-in to your phone that’s easy to use and will capture decent quality sound. Here’s how to record audio using the built-in Recorder app on your Android phone.
How do I record sounds from my computer?
- Open the Sound Recorder application in the following location: Start>All Programs>Accessories>Sound Recorder.
- Click Start Recording to begin recording.
- Click Stop Recording to stop recording.
- Choose a filename and destination in the window that pops up.
- Click Save.
Is it legal to record a stream?
No. Your stream is yours and if someone records your stream and uploads it then it violates copyright. Not all countries recognize this which can cause some issues. But if placed on Youtube or such you can file DMCA claims on it.