How do I fix my Apple podcast?
Podcasts App Crashing on iPhone? 10 Ways to Fix It
- Force Quit the Podcasts app on iPhone.
- Delete and Reinstall the Apple Podcasts app.
- Turn ON and Off Airplane Mode on iPhone.
- Check if Apple Servers are Working or Not.
- Restart Your iPhone.
- Restart Wi-Fi router.
- Reset iPhone Network Settings.
- Reset All iPhone Settings.
Why are podcasts rejected?
Unfortunately, the podcast has been rejected for one or more of the following reasons: Technical problems, usually the lack of episodes or the inability to download or play episodes. These problems can almost always be avoided by testing your feed using Subscribe to Podcast in the File menu prior to submission.
How do I manually refresh a podcast on my iPhone?
To check for updates manually, select Podcasts in the Library section of the source list, and then click the round-circle refresh button in the lower-left corner of the view under the Unplayed or Podcasts tab, or the Refresh button in the lower-right corner of the view under the List tab.
Is something wrong with Apple podcasts?
Something Was Wrong on Apple Podcasts. Something Was Wrong is an Iris Award-winning true-crime docuseries about the discovery, trauma, and recovery from shocking life discoveries and abusive relationships.
Why can’t I delete Podcasts from iTunes?
Change podcast settings in iTunes on PC — If the podcasts don’t have their own settings, change iTunes for Windows Podcasts settings. If these are episodes you’ve already played turn on “Delete Played Episodes”. If you’re still unable to delete podcast episodes, restart your PC, and see if it works now.
How do you delete Podcasts?
- Go to your Podcasts history in My Activity.
- Choose what you want to delete: All your Podcasts history: Below the search bar, tap Delete. Specific day: Next to the day, tap Delete all activity from [day] . Specific activity: Below the activity, tap Details at the top, tap More Delete.
Can’t connect right now Apple podcast?
Here are some of the solutions worth trying to fix the “Apple Podcasts app can’t connect right now” issue. Connect to a different WiFi network and see if the Podcasts app then connects. Reset your network settings to the defaults by going to Settings > General > Reset and tap on Reset Network Settings.
Why did my podcast fail validation?
Artwork with incorrect specs. Apple requires Podcast feeds contain artwork that is a minimum size of 1400 x 1400 pixels and a maximum size of 3000 x 3000 pixels, 72 dpi, in JPEG or PNG format with appropriate file extensions (. jpeg) it will fail validation.
How long does it take to get approved on Apple podcast?
It can take 24 to 72 hours for Apple to process the submission, in our experience. If a few days have passed and your podcast still is not active in Apple Podcasts Connect, then you should contact Apple. We have observed significant delays in Apple’s processing of podcasts—as long as 10 days.
How do I reset my podcast?
Try restoring your device and setting it up as new
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Tap General.
- Tap Reset.
- Tap Erase All Content and Settings.
- Enter your device’s passcode if prompted.
- Tap Backup Then Erase if you haven’t backed up your device yet. Otherwise, tap Erase Now.