Who is the most famous book character?
Your 20 Most-Loved Literary Characters
- Elizabeth Bennet (Pride and Prejudice)–106.
- Atticus Finch (To Kill a Mockingbird)–80.
- Hermione Granger (Harry Potter)–76.
- Jane Eyre (Jane Eyre)–58.
- Sherlock Holmes (The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)–47.
- Harry Potter (Harry Potter)–36.
- Fitzwilliam Darcy (Pride and Prejudice)–33.
Who is the most inspirational fictional character?
The 10 Most Inspiring Book Characters
- Éowyn from The Lord of the Rings Series by J.R.R. Tolkein.
- Athena from The Odyssey by Homer.
- Matilda from Matlida by Roald Dahl.
- Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games Series by Suzanne Collins.
- Janie Crawford from Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston.
Who are the best characters in books?
50 of the Greatest Characters in Literature
- Ignatius J.
- Lisbeth Salander, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, Steig Larsson.
- Madeline, Madeline, Ludwig Bemelmans.
- Peter Pan, Peter Pan, J.M. Barrie.
- Scarlett O’Hara, Gone With the Wind, Margaret Mitchell.
- Matilda, Matilda, Roald Dahl.
- Jay Gatsby, The Great Gatsby, F.
Who is the best fictional hero?
Who is the greatest fictional hero?
|1||Atticus Finch||To Kill a Mockingbird|
|2||Indiana Jones||Raiders of the Lost Ark|
|3||James Bond||Dr. No|
What does character mean in reading?
In fiction, a character (sometimes known as a fictional character) is a person or other being in a narrative (such as a novel, play, television series, film, or video game). In literature, characters guide readers through their stories, helping them to understand plots and ponder themes.