How do you take pictures with voice commands?
An update to Google’s search app lets Android users launch their phone’s camera, in photo or video mode, with a voice command. “With the Google Search App on Android, you can just tap the microphone or say ‘OK Google,’ then ‘take a photo’ or ‘take a video.
How do I activate Samsung camera voice?
For voice commands:
- With your device unlocked, launch the camera app.
- Find and tap the cog-like Settings icon and scroll down to Shooting methods.
- Next find Voice control and slide the toggle to activate.
- Return to the camera app and make sure you have selfie photo mode activated.
How do I activate voice command on my Galaxy s3?
- To access voice control (S Voice), press the Power/Home button.
- Rotate the bezel to, then select S Voice.
- Select the Menu icon.
- Select Voice wake-up, On.
- Select the Set Wake-up command icon to choose a custom command.
- To set a custom command select START.
- Say desired command 4 times.
How do I activate S Voice?
Re-enabling SVoice on a Samsung device
- From the Home screen, double tap the Apps icon.
- Find and double tap Settings.
- Scroll to and double tap Applications.
- double tap Application Manager.
- 2 finger Swipe left to display the contents of the ALL tab.
- Find and double tap S Voice.
- On this screen, Turn On the app.
How do I fix my voice command on my phone?
Voice Command Error Android
- Uninstall Recently Installed Updates.
- Disable Automatic Updates.
- Check Phone Specifications.
- Clear App Data.
- Factory Reset your Phone.
- Hard Reset your Device.
What are the Bixby commands?
Bixby Quick Commands
- Open LinkedIn (or any app)
- What time is it?
- Turn volume up/down.
- Restart my phone.
- Flashlight on/off.
- Turn on do not disturb.
- Open Google Play Music (play music)
- Stop the music.
Whats happens if you tell Siri 000?
If you genuinely need emergency services you can say 000 to Siri or simply say “dial emergency services”. Siri will then give you a five-second countdown and a chance to cancel or call before then. This story first appeared on The Sun .