How do I reset my Braun ear thermometer?
Reset your Smart Ear Thermometer:
- Slide the battery cover down then pull it away to expose the battery compartment.
- Remove the batteries.
- Wait 10 seconds.
- Put the batteries back in, the same as they were before.
- Push the button to turn on the thermometer.
How do I make sure my ear thermometer is working?
Make sure the measurement conditions for the thermometer are correct:
- The thermometer is at the same temperature as the room where you are measuring. If not, allow the thermometer 30 minutes to adapt to room temperature.
- The infrared sensor is clean. If not, clean it and wait 10 minutes.
- The ear canal is free of wax.
Why is my Braun ear thermometer flashing?
What does this flashing light mean? Answer: If your Braun ThermoScan® PRO 4000 screen is flashing with a probe cover icon, attach a new, clean probe cover. If the probe cover icon continues flashing, your unit may need service.
How do I contact Braun?
Filling in the contact form. Calling customer support on 1800 126 659 for any product, sales or customer service enquiries between 8.30am and 5pm (AEST) Monday through to Friday. Use our service representative locator to locate a service agent near you.
Does Braun ear thermometer come with batteries?
Answer: Yes, the Braun ThermoScan® 7 requires 2 AA batteries which are included in the original packaging. Answer: Gently wipe the surface of the probe tip with a cotton swab or soft cloth moistened with rubbing alcohol (70% Isopropyl).
What kind of battery does an ear thermometer take?
The ADC® Digital 424 Ear Thermometer is supplied with one lithium battery, type CR2032. Replace with a new CR2032 battery when the low battery symbol appears on the display. Use a screwdriver to loosen the screw from battery cover.
Do you add a degree to Braun ear thermometer?
Do you add a degree to ear thermometer? No, you do not have to add a degree to the ear thermometer. The doctors have a chart like the one above to determine whether the temperature is high for the type of thermometer used.