Where is description in YouTube in PC?
The first two lines of the description box are displayed next to your video in search and when posted on social media. The first 5 lines of the description are included beneath your video but above the “read more” tab.
What is interactional self example?
Some people choose not to express anything and others are really governed by their emotions. These extremes are examples of affective demonstration of interactional self. People may share emotions to those whom he thinks will understand him.
What do you say at the beginning of a YouTube video?
Let’s take a look at a few different styles of video.
- Introduce yourself.
- Explain an important concept.
- The first in a series.
- Starting your own YouTube journey.
What should I write about on YouTube?
How To Write your YouTube “About” Page for More Subscribers
- #1 – The First Few Sentences are the Most Important.
- #1.1 – Call Out Your Target Audience.
- #1.2 – Pitch Your Channels Value.
- #2 – Describe Your Channel.
- #3 – Include Keywords Naturally.
- 30 Days to A Better YouTube Channel.
How do you find the description on YouTube?
When you see an embedded YouTube video, you don’t get to read its description, notes, and other useful details. To get all of that information, just hover over the video and click the “i” button in the upper right corner. That’s not the only trick for YouTube’s embedded player.
What is the best description for YouTube channel?
YouTube video description template
- Write a short video description.
- Include links to any resources you mentioned.
- Ask the viewer to subscribe.
- If your video is longer or tackles several different topics, use timestamps for easy navigation.
- Link to your social media channels, your website, or your Patreon page.