What is the fastest video to reach 1 billion views?
|1||Adele – Hello||87.4|
|2||Luis Fonsi – Despacito ft. Daddy Yankee||96.5|
|3||Ed Sheeran – Shape of You (Official Music Video)||97.4|
|4||J Balvin, Willy William – Mi Gente (Official Video)||102.7|
Who is the fastest growing YouTuber 2020?
Here are the top 10 fastest growing YouTubers of 2020 in order of their growth in subscribers in the last month according to SocialBlade.
- T-Series. 159M subscribers.
- Vlad and Niki. 56.3M subscribers.
- Kids Diana Show. 66.8M subscribers.
- Like Nastya. 63.1M subscribers.
- James Charles.
- Dixie D’Amelio.
- Chloe Ting.
Can you monetize Creative Commons?
You can monetize royalty-free or Creative Commons content if the license agreement grants you rights to use it commercially. You can monetize such content, but you must have explicit written permission granting you commercial use rights at any time by the rights holder.
What is the fastest growing YouTube channel ever?
Who is the #1 highest paid Youtuber?
1. Ryan Kaji. Nine-year-old Ryan Kaji was Forbes’ estimated top-earning YouTube star of 2020, bringing in an estimated $29.5 million and 12.2 billion between June 2019 and June 2020. His channel has 41.7 million subscribers.
What are the 6 types of licenses available in Creative Commons?
What are the different types of CC licenses?
- Attribution CC BY.
- Attribution ShareAlike CC BY-SA.
- Attribution-NoDerivs CC BY-ND.
- Attribution-NonCommercial CC BY-NC.
- Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike CC BY-NC-SA.
- Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs CC BY-NC-ND.
Can I use creative common license?
No one can use someone’s work without permission. Creative Commons empowers creators to give implicit permission to everyone to use, share, and remix their work without needing to ask in each instance. Creative Commons licenses can be multi-layered, allowing more or less freedom.
Can you sell Creative Commons?
While the CC Attributions license prohibits you from printing the item and selling it, you can sell it of the cost of filament and electricity to produce the item; you are not able to pay for your own time – you can’t sell the prints for a profit.
Who is the fastest YouTuber to hit 100k?
Rasbhari ke papa
Can you monetize top 10 videos?
Generally speaking, you won’t hurt anyone by creating Top 10 video’s and by monetizing them. You may get a copyright strike by doing so, which could disable monetization on your video and it could have your channel suspended.
How much money does a YouTube video with 1 million views make?
1 million views — between $3,400 and $40,000 (6 creators)