What is another word for memorable?
Memorable Synonyms – WordHippo Thesaurus….What is another word for memorable?
What are memories quotes?
15 Unforgettable Memory Picture Quotes
- You and I have memories longer than the road that stretches out ahead.
- Things end but memories last forever.
- When someone you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.
- A moment lasts all of a second, but the memory lives on forever.
- Life brings tears, smiles, and memories.
- People change.
What is the meaning of unforgettable memories?
Use the adjective unforgettable to describe things that are so meaningful or important that you could never forget them, like the taste of your grandma’s apple pie or your first kiss. Things that linger forever in your memory are unforgettable.
How do you say old memories?
- flash from the past.
How do you use memorable in a sentence?
- It was a truly memorable experience.
- I haven’t seen them since that memorable evening when the boat capsized.
- This was indeed the most memorable day of my life.
- Her novels are full of memorable characters.
- Those who saw the performance thought it memorable.
How do you use unforgettable in a sentence?
Unforgettable sentence example. I’ve a bet with Leland—a night of unforgettable pleasure for him against a new golf outfit for me. It was an unforgettable day and Dean never once thought of the missing Mr. Byrne until mid-afternoon while they were taking a short break and Cynthia mentioned his name.
Is memorable a positive word?
Memorable means easy to remember or worth remembering, especially due to being remarkable in a positive way. Events, experiences, people, and things can be described as memorable. In all of these cases, the term is almost always used positively.