What is a quick response?
Quick response is a method that allows manufacturers or retailers to communicate inventory needs for their shelves or assembly lines in near-real time.
Would appreciate in a sentence?
Your dog left a little deposit on my front lawn, and I would appreciate it if you would clean it up. We would appreciate your contacting Mr Hirose. I would appreciate it if you could find time to see Mr Fukuoka, or to introduce him to one of your associates.
What is a good word for fast?
- speedy, quick, swift, rapid.
- brisk, nimble, sprightly, lively.
- fast-moving, high-speed, turbo, sporty, accelerated, express, flying.
- whirlwind, blistering, breakneck, pell-mell, meteoric, smart.
- hasty, hurried.
- unhesitating, expeditious.
- informal nippy, zippy, spanking, scorching, blinding, supersonic.
How do you use quick response?
Tap General settings, then scroll down (if necessary) and tap Quick responses. On the following screen, you’ll see a list of the quick responses Android provides to you. To change these, simply tap them, then enter a new quick response when prompted. If you like your new quick response, go ahead and tap OK.
Is I would appreciate rude?
This expectation is too much, too rude. To say “I would appreciate it” gives the conditional meaning. It indicates that the speaker would be appreciative IF the other person agreed to do the action. So, “I would appreciate” is the phrase to use.
What is prompt list?
A prompt list is a predetermined list of risk categories that might give rise to individual project risks and that could also act as sources of overall project risk.
How do you describe urgency?
Urgency is defined as something requiring fast or swift action, or it means insistent or having a persistent quality. When a situation of grave danger requires you to act now, this is an example of urgency. When you speak with great persistence and passion, this is an example of a time when you speak with urgency.
What does prompt attention mean?
adj. 1 performed or executed without delay. 2 quick or ready to act or respond.
What do you call someone who responds quickly?
quick. recipient. observant. ready to consider new ideas. willing to consider new ideas.
How do you say I really appreciate it?
Say Thank You in English — Casual Situations
- Thank you. / Thanks so much. / Thanks a lot. / Thanks a bunch. / Thanks a ton. / Thanks!
- I really appreciate it. / You shouldn’t have.
- I don’t know what to say! / That’s very kind.
- You’re the best. / I owe you one. / You rock.