What is a convincing conclusion?
The most important aspect of a convincing essay conclusion is to summarize your thesis statement and to briefly revisit your main points. Your conclusion is a good place to briefly clear these things up and tie everything together. You also want to try to end your conclusion with a hook.
How can we stop environmental pollution?
On Days when High Particle Levels are Expected, Take these Extra Steps to Reduce Pollution:
- Reduce the number of trips you take in your car.
- Reduce or eliminate fireplace and wood stove use.
- Avoid burning leaves, trash, and other materials.
- Avoid using gas-powered lawn and garden equipment.
How do you control noise?
Modify the paths by which the noise travels through the air to the people exposed, eg:
- Erect enclosures around machines to reduce the amount of noise emitted into the workplace or environment.
- Use barriers and screens to block the direct path of sound.
- Position noise sources further away from workers.
What are the harmful effects of noise pollution?
Exposure to prolonged or excessive noise has been shown to cause a range of health problems ranging from stress, poor concentration, productivity losses in the workplace, and communication difficulties and fatigue from lack of sleep, to more serious issues such as cardiovascular disease, cognitive impairment, tinnitus …
How can we reduce traffic noise pollution?
Measures to reduce road traffic noise
- quieter vehicles;
- quieter tyres;
- quieter road surfaces;
- traffic measures (e.g. speed reduction);
- noise barriers;
- home insulation.
What is conclusion in your own words?
A conclusion is the last part of something, its end or result. The phrase in conclusion means “finally, to sum up,” and is used to introduce some final comments at the end of a speech or piece of writing.
What is the solution of noise pollution?
We can Reduce Noise pollution by turning off appliances when not in use, use of earplugs, lowering the volume, planting more trees, regular maintenance of vehicles and machines etc. By controlling noise we can control negative health effects that noise pollution has on everyone.