What does morale mean?
1 : moral principles, teachings, or conduct. 2a : the mental and emotional condition (as of enthusiasm, confidence, or loyalty) of an individual or group with regard to the function or tasks at hand The team’s morale is high.
What are the five moral values?
10 Moral Values Given To The Children to Lead a Wonderful Life
- Respect. Many parents make the mistake of teaching their children only about respect for elders, but that is wrong.
- Family. Family is an integral part of kids’ lives.
- Adjusting and Compromising.
- Helping Mentality.
- Respecting Religion.
- Never Hurt Anyone.
What are the examples of family values?
Examples of moral values include:
- Being honest and trustworthy.
- Being courageous.
- Never giving up.
- Adding value to the world.
- Being patient.
- Taking personal responsibility.
How do you describe customs?
Definition of custom
- 1a : a usage or practice common to many or to a particular place or class or habitual with an individual It is the custom in New Orleans to celebrate Mardi Gras.
- b : long-established practice considered as unwritten law.
- c : repeated practice Custom makes all things easy.
Why are customs and traditions important?
They help form the structure and foundation of our families and our society. It brings families together and enables people to reconnect with friends. Tradition reinforces values such as freedom, faith, integrity, a good education, personal responsibility, a strong work ethic, and the value of being selfless.
What is the difference between a custom and a tradition?
Custom is a usage or practice common to many or a particular place or group of people. Tradition is the transmission of customs or beliefs from generation to generation or the fact of being passed on in this way.
What is a good person philosophy?
Moral philosophers say good people are good to everyone — to family and to strangers, to people in their group and especially to those outside of it. “All morality must be grounded in a belief that every single human being is created equal, and is equally deserving of dignity and of just and fair treatment,” she said.
What do you call someone who has good morals?
Virtuous is “good” with a halo. If you call someone virtuous, you are saying that person is living according to high moral standards. Someone virtuous is who you want leading your Girl Scout troop. In past centuries, virtuous was synonymous with virginal.
What is morally good Behaviour?
noun. the quality of always behaving according to the moral principles that you believe in, so that people respect and trust you.
What are the customs and traditions of Philippines?
Having fondness for family reunions during secular and religious holidays such as Christmas, New Year’s eve, All Saints’ Day, Holy Week, Fiestas, homecomings, birthdays, weddings, graduations, baptisms, funerals etc. is evidence that Filipino people valued not only our cultural tradition but the spirit of our family.
What are examples of family customs?
So be sure to incorporate some rituals that bring you together face-to-face and allow you to re-connect each day.
- Secret Handshake.
- Family Meal.
- Family Prayer.
- Family Singing Time.
- The “What We Learned Today” Journal.
- Surprise Daily Drawing/Note.
- Family Hugs.
- Bedtime Story.
What is custom and examples?
Custom is defined as a tradition or a usual way to behave. The definition of custom is made or designed specifically for an individual. An example of custom is a wedding gown that the bride designed herself.
What are some examples of customs?
Examples of it are:
- Ceremonies is a class of customary, collective action.
- In some countries bowing to older people is polite and respectful.
- In some countries it is okay to burp while eating food.
- In some countries you take your shoes off before entering the house.
- In some places they sit on the floor and eat.