What do you want to be in the future paragraph?
I have have a final dream of what I want to be in future and that is, a doctor. I do not love diseases and would love to fight them when I have the knowledge to do so. In order to do this, then I shall have to work hard in class and study medicine in college after which I shall be a certified doctor to fight diseases.
What does donts mean?
: a command or entreaty not to do something a list of dos and don’ts.
WHAT TO DO WHAT NOT TO DO quotes?
“to learn and not to do is really not to learn. To know and not to do is really not to know.” “Doing what needs to be done may not make you happy, but it will make you great.” “Until you change how you get things done, you’ll never know what works best.”
What want means?
to feel a need or a desire for; wish for: to want one’s dinner; always wanting something new. to wish, need, crave, demand, or desire (often followed by an infinitive): I want to see you. She wants to be notified. to be without or be deficient in: to want judgment; to want knowledge.
Do and does Example sentences?
Using “Do” and “Does” in Sentences
- I want to do my best in this race.
- That does not make any sense.
- We do not care about imaginary creatures.
- I do love a good comedy.
- They can do better than that.
- He believed he could do it.
- The machine does everything for us.
- If you do what I tell you, it will be fine.
What you would like to be paragraph?
Answer. I would like to be a very good and kind person in life . Life is a race in which everyone just wants to be engineer , doctor , lawyer and etc all the professions that would fetch them lots and lots of money and high paid jobs . I want to keep the habit of humanity alive .
Do did does use in English?
DO / DOES / DID – For Questions To make a question in the simple present tense in English we normally put the auxiliary “do” or “does” and for questions in the past tense “did” at the beginning of the question before the subject. Look at this affirmative sentence: You speak English.
How do you get what you want quotes?
Getting What You Want Quotes
- Success is getting what you want.
- Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck.
- If you’re not actively involved in getting what you want, you don’t really want it.
- The first step to getting what you want is to have the courage to get rid of what you don’t.
Do what u want quotes?
You can’t let the fear of what people might say or think stop you from doing what you want to do or else we would never do anything. Success is doing what you want to do, when you want, where you want, with whom you want, as much as you want. Doing what you want to do is life. Begin doing what you want to do now.
Do what you want quotes life?
Quotes that Inspire You to Live the Life You Want
- “It is your life and it is worth risking everything to make it yours.” –
- “Don’t fear death, fear the un-lived life.”
- “Your life is a book; make it a bestseller.”
- “I’m going to do what I want to do.
- “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.” –
Do and don’ts in life?
101 Do’s and Don’ts of Life
- Always be willing to learn when given the opportunity.
- Think not twice but 5 times about what you spend your money on.
- Time is yours, and it’s running.
- Treat people with courtesy and respect, karma will take care of the rest.
- Avoid keeping junk, or things you are attached to that are not important.