What are doing doing well?
“In truth, whatever is worth doing at all, is worth doing well; and nothing can be done well without attention.” Good morning peeps, meditation done. Quote for the day: “In truth, whatever is worth doing at all, is worth doing well; and nothing can be done well without attention.”
What is worth having is worth working for?
Anything in life worth having is worth working for. “Success Through a Positive Mental Attitude”. Book by W. Clement Stone, dedication Page, 1960.
What is worth doing is worth doing badly?
“If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing badly.” So goes one of the G.K. Chesterton’s most famous and most quoted lines. Considered “a man of colossal genius” by George Bernard Shaw, G.K. Chesterton was a prolific writer— publishing 80 books, 200 short stories, and over 4,000 essays in his lifetime.
What is the saying anything worth having?
Theodore Roosevelt once said: Nothing in the world is worth having or worth doing unless it means effort, pain, difficulty… I have never in my life envied a human being who led an easy life.
Who said life is an adventure?
Do hard work and get success quotes?
Famous Hard Work Quotes
- Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason so few engage in it.
- A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination, and hard work.
- I’m a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it.
What is worth fighting for quotes?
Worth Fighting For Quotes
- Fighting for happiness is the hardest thing you’ll ever fight for, but it’s the only thing worth fighting for.
- If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing well.
- If she’s amazing, she won’t be easy.
- If you don’t risk anything you risk everything.
- Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
How do you know if love is worth fighting for?
10 Signs Your Relationship is Worth Fighting For
- Your partner is one of your most favorite people.
- You both know how to communicate and express how you feel.
- You don’t want to be with anyone else.
- Boredom is not in your vocabulary.
- Your differences complete your relationship.
- You still feel giddy whenever they do something sweet.
- It feels good when you’re together.
What is not worth doing is not worth doing well?
Quote by Robert Fulghum: “Anything not worth doing is worth not doing well.”
Who said anything worth doing is worth doing right?
Hunter S Thompson
What things in life are worth fighting for?
8 Things You Should Fight for Every Day
- Personal greatness. Easy goals don’t exist.
- Honesty and truth.
- A mind free of envy and jealously.
- Positive change.
- A willingness to learn from mistakes.
- Persistence and patience.
- True love.
Who is hard working?
The definition of hard working is something or someone that is diligent in laboring and that puts effort into doing and completing tasks. An example of a hard working person is one who works 12 hour days. Tending to work with ardour. A hard working businessman.