How can we help the youth?
10 ways you can help improve young people’s life chances
- 1.Mentor a young person.
- Tutor a pupil at your local school or online.
- Volunteer an hour or two a week in a school.
- Give a ‘year of service’ in a disadvantaged school.
- Be a role model and inspire students.
- Get your employer involved.
- Help kids learn tech skills for the future.
Why education is key to success?
I believe education is the most important tool you can receive, that can bring you most success in society today. Education lessens the challenges you will face in life. The more knowledge you gain the more opportunities will open up to allow individuals to achieve better possibilities in career and personal growth.
What are the problems in the community?
Example Community Problems: Adolescent pregnancy, access to clean drinking water, child abuse and neglect, crime, domestic violence, drug use, pollution, mismanagement of resources, lack of funding for schools and services, ethnic conflict, health disparities, HIV/ AIDS, hunger, inadequate emergency services.
How do you succeed in life as a youth?
Life skills youth need to succeed
- Think before you act. The simple but effective process of thought will help you avoid making critical mistakes that could cost you your freedom, education or your life.
- Youth, trust your parents.
- Do not be a follower.
- Be humble.
- Establish a set of values.
What are the problems facing community development?
The data was analysed qualitatively using thematic content analysis. Findings from the study revealed that Sakhisizwe local municipality encountered various challenges such as skills shortage, corruption, poor infrastructure, lack of monitoring and evaluation on development projects, a poor revenue base among others.
What should the youth do?
The top five things which the youth can do to serve their country are listed below:
- Volunteer. Volunteering can indeed be a great experience.
- Reach others through social media.
- Participate in online campaigns.
- Join a youth organization.
- Inspiring young people.
What are the problems faced by youth?
The Top 10 Issues Facing Youth Today
- Single Parent Households. Since the 1950s, the numbers of the single parent households have significantly increased.
- Drug/Alcohol Abuse.
- Growing Up Too Fast.
- Violence in Schools.
- Stress & Time Management.
- Political & Social Issues.
What is the best way to success in life?
How to Be Successful in Life – 8 Ways to Be Successful in Life
- #1. Stop Looking for the Silver Bullet.
- #2. Start Creating Better Goals.
- #3. Stop Looking for Validation.
- #4. Start Living Your Dreams.
- #5. Stop Looking for a Mentor.
- #6. Start Building Your Expertise.
- #7. Stop Blocking Yourself.
- #8. Start Doing.
What youth should know?
10 Things Young People Should Know About Life
- Rage Hard But Never Forget Your Responsibilities. It’s great to party hard and have a great time when you’re young.
- Credit Cards Kill.
- Health > Wealth.
- Education Never Stops.
- Stand On Your Own Feet.
- Work On Something Bigger Than you.
- Make Your Money Work For You All The Time.
- Learn To Adapt.