What is the definition of drug trafficking?
Drug Trafficking Definition The exercise of control over the controlled substance; Knowledge that the substance was present; Knowledge that the substance was a narcotic drug, dangerous drug, prescription-only or other illegal drug; and. That the drug was possessed for purpose of a sale.
What are the 4 main categories of drug crimes?
This article provides an overview of some common types of drug crimes.
- Paraphernalia. In general, “drug paraphernalia” describes any equipment that’s used to prepare, inject, inhale, or conceal illegal drugs.
- Get Professional Legal Help With All Types of Drug Crimes.
What are the three basic drug crimes?
3 types of drug crimes and their meanings
- Drug possession. Possession is typically the least serious charge one can get involving drugs.
- Drug trafficking.
- Drug manufacturing.
What are the different types of drug crime?
Different Types of Drug Crimes
- Simple Drug Possession. Possession of controlled substances is illegal by both federal and state laws in Pennsylvania.
- Possession with Intent to Sell.
- Drug Paraphernalia.
- Drug Manufacturing and Cultivation.
- Drug Trafficking.
- Find an Attorney for Drug Crimes.
What are the two types of drug possession?
There are two different types of drug possession: actual possession and constructive possession. Actual possession means having the substance in their physical possession or control. An example of actual drug possession would be having the substance in one’s pocket or directly in hand.
Can you be charged with drug trafficking based on text messages?
Not only is it a felony to make drug deals through phone calls, text messages, FaceBook instant messages, or even old-fashioned snail mail, but it is also a sure-fire way to get caught.