What is complain Number of Airtel?
24*7 Customer Support
|For the service area of||Local Customer Care Number|
|For the service area of Bihar & Jharkhand||Local Customer Care Number (033) 44444121|
|For the service area of WB||Local Customer Care Number (033) 44444121|
|For the service area of Delhi||Local Customer Care Number (011) 44444121|
How can I complain to Airtel BD?
Foreign subscribers can use the following mediums to contact with us.
- For helpline support, dial 121 (from Airtel Network)
- For helpline support, dial +8801678600786 (from anywhere any number)
- Email: [email protected]
What is the direct number of Airtel customer care?
|TN / Chennai||9894198941|
How activate Airtel 4G BD?
In order to upgrade your 2G/3G SIM to 4G, all you have to do is:
- Visit your nearest Airtel Care centre or any biometric retail point and provide your NID number as well as your date of birth.
- A SIM replacement fee of BDT 200 is applicable.
How can I speak to Airtel executive in Nigeria?
To reach the customer care of Airtel, follow the steps below:
- Dial 111 or 121, if you are calling directly from an Airtel number.
- Dial 08021500111 or 08021500121, if you are calling from another network within Nigeria.
- Dial +2348021500111 or +2348021500121, if you are calling from outside Nigeria.
How activate Airtel VoLTE SMS?
How can I enable VoLTE in my handset? – To avail VoLTE dial *86583#. Initially below handsets are eligible for availing VoLTE service but carrier bundle must be updated with latest version. Gradually more handset will be added and updated handset list will be published.
Why VoLTE is not working in Airtel?
You just have to ensure that the Airtel 4G SIM is inserted in the SIM slot with data capability and select the “4G/3G/2G (Auto)” as the preferred network mode. Follow these steps to enable the same – Settings -> SIM networks -> Preferred network type -> .
What does the new gold plan in Airtel mean?
Customers who opt for the new Gold Plan at an extra Rs. 99 per month (+taxes), can avail of features like: 1) Chances of speaking to a real human within 2 minutes increased from 7% to 50% – Mittal said that Gold customers will face shorter hold times.
How to contact airtel customer care phone number?
Contact Airtel Customer Care. PREPAID AND POSTPAID. For Queries and Requests: Dial 121. For Complaints: Dial 198. Email us at: [email protected] *Please note that advisor assistance at 121 is chargeable at 50p/3 mins.
Why was the jingle on loop replaced in Bharti Airtel?
2) Airtel jingle on loop replaced – Responding to increased incidents of customer phones being damaged by being flung against the wall, Bharti Airtel commissioned independent research into the matter and found out it was caused by irate customers who were listening to the Airtel jingle on loop while being put on hold.
Which is better, Jio or Airtel in India?
Jio: Because it comes cheaper than Airtel. Jio: Because Airtel had to slash its prices from Rs. 250 per GB to Rs. 448 per 70 GB (with carry forward) to meet Jio but still way behind. Jio: Because Airtel has lost > 30% of its customerbase to Jio. Jio: Because Jio gives you the power to bargain with Airtel.