How do I get an SF-50 document?

How do I get an SF-50 document?

How do I obtain a copy of my SF-50? Visit the National Archives website for information pertaining to replacement of the SF-50 or contact the agency’s Human Resources Office where you worked for assistance.

What document is SF-50?

Notification of Personnel Action Form
The SF-50, Notification of Personnel Action Form is a very important document. It is your written documentation of a personnel action that affects your position or pay. Keep it with your records because it could be used to make employment, pay, and qualifications decisions about you in the future.

How do I fill out a SF-50 Notification of Personnel Action?

The completed form must include such details:

  1. Employee’s personal information (name, SSN, date of birth, effective date)
  2. First Action (including position “From” and “To”)
  3. Other employee data (veteran preferences, tenure, work schedule, etc.)
  4. Position data.
  5. Agency data.
  6. Human Resources officer in charge, etc.

How do I get my TSA SF 50?

Former federal civilian employees (the person of record) may obtain copies of most civilian and personnel medical records on file at the National Personnel Records Center, including copies of the Standard Form 50 (Personnel Action) via written request.

How do I know if I have an SF-50?

How to find your SF-50 for former federal employees. If you recently left your federal job, contact your former agency personnel office. If it’s been more than 30 days since you left, you need to contact the Federal Records Center,

How do I get my TSA SF-50?

What to do if you don’t have an SF-50?

If you are not a current Federal employee, the last SF-50 you received would be the last one in your OPF. Written requests may be mailed or faxed to the National Personnel Records Center (NPRC) Annex, 1411 Boulder Boulevard, Valmeyer, IL 62295. The fax number is 618-935-3014.

Who fills out an SF-50?

The person who fills out an SF-50 for you is typically a department supervisor. She gets the information from your personnel records or prior SF-50s filled out on your behalf. To get a copy of your SF-50 when you are a current federal employee, you can make a request to your human resources office.