How do I download MP3 to my Android phone?
Here’s how it works:
- Connect the phone to the PC.
- On the PC, choose Windows Media Player from the AutoPlay dialog box.
- On the PC, ensure that the Sync list appears.
- Drag to the Sync area the music you want to transfer to your phone.
- Click the Start Sync button to transfer the music from the PC to your Android phone.
How can I download MP3 songs to my Android phone for free?
8 Free Music Download Apps for Android
- Fildo. There are two different versions of the Fildo app – one is the “Music Player” on the Play Store, but this won’t get you the MP3 downloader you’re looking for.
- GTunes Music Downloader.
Where can I download MP3 songs for Android?
More videos on YouTube
- SoundCloud. Being one of the largest audio and music streaming platform with 150 million tracks, Soundcloud is undoubtedly amongst the best free MP3 downloader android apps.
- RockMyRun. Are you a fitness freak?
- Google Play Music.
- Gaana Music.
- Pandora Music.
- Music Paradise Pro.
How can I download MP3 songs to my phone?
How to download Songs to SD Card on Android Phones
- Open the Napster Android app.
- Tap settings in the upper right corner.
- Tap Downloads.
- Tap Choose Music Download Location.
- Choose music location as “External”.
How do I download an audio file to my phone?
For Android Users
- Open the Google App Store.
- Search the famous music app.
- Click the Download button and wait until it gets completed.
- Once the installation is completed, open the app and start listening to your favorite song.