How do I pay my Citibank credit card bill?
- Go to Citibank’s online banking portal.
- Select ‘E-pay’.
- Add your credit card number and the transaction amount.
- Select the bank account the amount has to be debited from.
- Log in to your bank account.
- Authenticate the details.
- Confirm the payment.
How do I pay my phone bill with a credit card?
How to Add Money in PhonePe Using Credit Card
- Step 1: Open the PhonePe app.
- Step 2: Click on ‘My Money’
- Step 3: Select ‘PhonePe Wallet’.
- Step 4: Type in the amount you want to add.
- Step 5: Choose your mode of payment (UPI/debit card/credit card)
- Step 6: Now, click on ‘Topup Wallet’ and authenticate the transaction.
How do I pay my Citibank card bill?
You can pay your Citibank credit card bill from any other bank account by using the NEFT facility. The instructions may vary slightly in different banks, but, in most cases you need to add your credit card number as the payee account number to make the payment through NEFT.
How do I log in to Citibank Online?
Follow these simple steps to log in to your Citibank online account: Visit the Citibank online login page. Enter your user ID and password. Click the “Sign on” button. Sign out when your session is complete.
How secure is Citibank?
Citi uses a variety of features to protect your information while you are banking with your mobile device: When you use the Citi Mobile ® App, your accounts are protected by 128-bit SSL encryption, just as they are when you bank online.
Where to make Citi card payment?
The standard payment mailing address for most Citi consumer and small business credit cards is: Citibank P.O. BOX 9001037 Louisville KY, 40290-1037 If you need to send a payment by overnight mail, you can use this address: Citibank Express Payments 6716 Grade Lane, Building 9, Suite 910 Louisville, KY 40213.