What does offline sync mean Spotify?
Spotify Premium subscribers can sync playlists for offline listening that contain tracks from Spotify’s streaming music library. On your computer, select check boxes next to the playlists you want to sync to your mobile device for offline listening. Watch your mobile device while the tracks start syncing.
Why is Spotify not syncing?
If you’re seeing playlists or saved tracks on one device but not on another, first make sure you’re logged in on the same account on both devices. If you are, try logging out and back in on the device that hasn’t synced to shake things up. Make sure your apps are not in Offline Mode.
How do I sync local files from Spotify to my iPhone?
How to Access Local Files to Spotify on iPhone
- Open the Spotify app.
- Go to Settings at the top right corner of your screen.
- Scroll down to Local Files.
- Toggle the Local audio files switch.
- Find the local songs, whether they are all stored in one playlist or different ones. Download the playlists.
Why is my Spotify not syncing local files?
The steps are: Uninstall Spotify on both devices > create a new folder somewhere else on the pc and move the local files there > install Spotify again > remove any potential source folders and add the new one > download the playlist again.
How do I sync my Spotify to another device?
- You’ll need a phone, laptop or tablet with the latest Spotify app.
- Add another device that supports Spotify or has the app (like a speaker or laptop).
- Connect both devices to the same Wi-Fi network, and log in to Spotify.