How do I get my CPA CPE for free?
Here is a list of free CPA resources for CPAs:
- AICPA CPE Courses. The American Institute of CPAs (AICPA) offers hundreds of CPE self-study courses.
- BDO Online CPE. BDO is a CPA firm based in Belgium.
- Corporate Finance Institute (CFI)
- CPEThink Courses.
- Crowe CPE for CPAs.
- Deloitte CPE.
- EY CPE and Webcasts.
- Edward Jones.
How can I get CPE credits fast?
Best Ways for CPAs to Earn CPE
- Webinars. The most common way for CPAs to earn their CPE hours is by tuning into webinars.
- Networking Events.
- Attending Classes.
- Creating Materials.
- Deliver a Seminar.
What is the best CPE for CPAs?
Top 6 CPE Resources for CPAs
- #1 Becker CPE Course Review.
- #2 Surgent CPE Course Review.
- #3 Illumeo CPE Solution.
- #4 Lambers CPE Courses.
- #5 Lorman CPE Review Course.
- #6 Gleim CPE Review.
- #7 Fast Forward Academy CPE for CPAs.
Are CPE courses free?
Corporate Finance Institute® (CFI) offers 5 free courses that are approved by NASBA as verifiable CPE, and CFI is also a member of the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. These courses total 10.5 hours of free CPE, and you can take them entirely at your own pace.
How do I get CPE?
How to Earn CPE Credits
- College Courses for Continuing Professional Education. If you have a college campus nearby, or the opportunity to take an online course at a university in one of the fields of study outlined above, this is a great way to earn CPE.
- Teaching Material.
- Live Webinars Can Count as CPE.
- CPA CPE Courses.
Is American CPE legit?
We have used American CPE for our continuing education requirements for the past few years and are very pleased with the selection of courses and how easy it is to access. We would recommend American CPE for any CPA wanting to keep up with their CPE requirements. 12 of 17 customers found this helpful.