Why does my Cisco phone say Unprovisioned?
The unprovisioned message on the phone indicates it has not loaded a valid configuration file. The most common cause of unprovisioned I have experienced is a syntax error in the configuration file. You can http into the phone IP address and check its latest log.
How do I register my Cisco phone?
- Step 1 In Cisco Unified Communications Manager Administration, select Device > Phone, then click Add New.
- In the Add a New Phone window, select your phone model in the Phone Type field, then click Next.
- In the Phone Configuration window, select the protocol type for your device in the Select the device protocol.
Why is my Cisco phone not connecting?
Solution. Verify that the Ethernet connection to which the Cisco Unified IP Phone connects is up. For example, check whether the particular port or switch to which the phone connects is down and that the switch is not rebooting. Also ensure that no cable breaks exist.
How do I reset my Cisco 7940 phone?
- Step 1 How to reset Cisco 7940 / 7960 IP phone to factory defaults.
- Immediately press and hold # and while the Headset, Mute, and Speaker buttons begin to flash in sequence, release #.
- Press 123456789*0# within 60 seconds after the Headset, Mute, and Speaker buttons begin to flash.
How do I use my Cisco phone 7962?
- Use one of the following methods to place a call: • Lift the handset and dial the number.
- Dial the number, and then lift the handset.
- Press the line button for your extension, and then dial.
- Press the New Call soft key, and then dial.
- Dial the number, and then press the Headset button.
How do I turn on my Cisco phone 7925G?
To power on the Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7925G, press and hold the Power On button until the phone begins its startup process by cycling through these steps: 1. The phone displays the Cisco Systems screen.
How do I complete a phone activation?
If you have a used iPhone, you can activate it by following these simple steps:
- Insert Your SIM Card.
- Turn On Your New Phone.
- Begin the “Start-Up” Process.
- Select Your Wireless Network.
- Give Your Phone Time to Activate.
- Back-Up Your Old Cell Phone Data.
- Get Your IMEI Number.
- Visit Your Carrier’s Website to Activate.
Can I use my work Cisco IP phone at home?
Using Your Desk Phone at Home Companies that have Cisco Expressway will be able to bring Cisco 7800 and 8800 series phones home. They can register phones securely back to the corporate phone system. To power the phone, you will need a power supply or power injector. The phone can also directly connect to a home router.