What emotion is connected to the liver?
Digestion and the processing of nutrients are primary functions of this vital organ. 5 In TCM, the liver is associated with anger, depression, and the below physical symptoms: Emotions: Anger, resentment, frustration, irritability, bitterness, and “flying off the handle”
Does the liver control emotions?
The liver controls dispersion and regulates the emotions, and pathological changes in this process are associated with psychological stress. Therefore, research on the biological mechanisms by which the liver regulates emotion usually focus on psychological stress.
How do you release your liver emotions?
Release Anger to Detoxify the Liver
- Physical exercise, such as cardio, running or kickboxing.
- Shouting in a safe environment, such as a forest or closed room or closed car.
- Punching a pillow or any other item that allows you to express without wounding or hurting you.
What are symptoms of a sluggish liver?
ACUTE SIGNS YOUR LIVER IS STRUGGLING INCLUDE:
- Feeling sluggish, tired and fatigued constantly.
- White or yellow-coated tongue and/or bad breath.
- Weight gain – especially around the abdomen.
- Cravings and/or blood sugar issues.
- Poor digestion.
- Feeling nauseas after fatty meals.
What are the signs of a sluggish liver?
What are the symptoms of liver Qi stagnation?
If the Liver-Qi stagnates, the symptoms are hypochondriac distension and pain, pain in the lower abdomen and the lateral sides of the abdomen, irritability, depression, distension and pain in the breasts, and irregular menstruation.
What emotion is held in the shoulders?
Shoulder Tension = Burdens and Responsibilities When we feel weighed down by the stress of life, we tend to accumulate these feelings within our shoulders. Ever heard the expression “carrying the weight of the world on your shoulders”?