What is a user status in SAP?
Definition. The user status is a status you enter yourself, which you can set or activate as a complement to the system status. You can define and activate as many user statuses as you want.
What is user status and system status in SAP?
A system status is a status set by the system. It informs the user that a particular function was carried out on an object. A user status is activated by the user and can be created as an addition to the existing system status. You can define and activate any number of user statuses.
What can you define for a user status in the status profile?
A status profile is created in customizing per order type. For every user status you can define a status number. With the help of the status number you determine the sequence in which the user statuses are activated. If you do not assign a status number to a user status, the user status can always be activated.
How do I set user status in SAP?
Configuration of User status profile for production Order
- Once production order made.
- Go to.
- Click on object types & tick PP/PM: order header.
- Come back to user status screen and maintain as below.
- Altered to Set which specifies that the status is to be activated when this business transaction is carried out.
What is the difference between user status and system status?
The combination of System status and user status are used to control different business transactions like order release, confirmation, TECO etc. User status is the status for orders or notifications which can be set/reset by user. It is same as system status. But in case of system status the system generate the status.
What is status profile SAP PM?
A status profile contains the individual user statuses and the business transaction rules defined for those statuses. You can define multiple limit number of user status profiles that can be maintained in SAP system.
How do I get system status in SAP?
The main SAP Table for Status is JEST. For SAP Process Order, the link to SAP JEST Status table is the Object Number (OBJNR). Check bellowing how to calculate the PO Object Number. A sample join to retrieve all SAP Process Order Status can be AUFK-OBJNR = JEST-OBJNR.
How do I maintain my status profile?
You can define multiple limit number of user status profiles that can be maintained in SAP system. Step 1 − You can use T-code: OK02 or go to SPRO → IMG → Project Systems → Structure → Operative Structure → Work breakdown structure → WBS user status → Create Status profile.
What does status profile mean?
A status profile is a combination of user statuses and rules that can be defined by the user. You define status profiles in Customizing. Within a status profile, you can: Define user statuses and document their functions using a corresponding long text. Assign a status number to a user status.
How do I change my status in SAP?
From the transaction control screen ,select create and you will get a list of System status’s choose the one (or multiple) that you want to effect and set the option buttons to Allowed and Set. So, I set ‘Complete’ transaction control on User status ‘CLBR’.
How do I check my status profile in SAP?
SAP PS – Status Profile
- Step 1 − You can use T-code: OK02 or go to SPRO → IMG → Project Systems → Structure → Operative Structure → Work breakdown structure → WBS user status → Create Status profile.
- Step 2 − A new screen Change status profile overview will open.
How do I create a status profile in SAP QM?
Create Status profile in SAP
- Step 1: – Enter transaction code “OK02” in the SAP command field and enter.
- Step 2: – On change status profile overview screen, click on create button to create new status profile.
- Step 4: – On the next screen, double click on status profile that you have created in previous screen.