Is Anna University good for engineering?
The Anna University in Chennai is one of the huge colleges and the best colleges of India with 185 acres of land. The automobile engineering is best in this college. Research and studies are best related to automobile engineering. The laboratories have the latest technology and tools too.
Is Anna University 2021 application open?
Anna University 2021 Application Form Anna University 2021 application has been started from 26th July 2021 for both UG & will be available in July/ August 2021 for PG courses. Candidates can fill the application form through online mode. Candidates should fill all the details carefully while applying for any course.
How can I get admission in Anna University for engineering?
- Qualification: Applying candidates must possess Bachelor’s degree from any recognized board or university.
- Percentage: Candidate must score minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST) to be eligible for TANCET.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in qualifying exam will be also eligible to apply for Anna University 2021.
Does Anna University accept JEE Mains score?
No, JEE Main marks will not be considered in giving admission for engineering in Anna University. There will be no entrance exam. Allotment will be done strictly on the basis of the applicants merit i.e., by checking his/her scores in the qualifying examination (10+2th or equivalent examination).
Which is the best course in Anna University?
Anna University – [AU] Top Courses, Fees & Eligibility
- Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech] ₹ 55,000 #1st Yr Fees.
- Bachelor of Engineering [B.E]
- Master of Business Administration [MBA]
- Master of Science [M.Sc]
- Master of Computer Applications [M.C.A]
- Master of Engineering [M.E]
- Master of Technology [M.Tech]
Which engineering course is best for future?
Best Engineering Courses for Future
- Aerospace Engineering.
- Chemical Engineering.
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Petroleum Engineering.
- Telecommunication Engineering.
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
- Robotics Engineering.
- Biochemical Engineering.