A cause and effect essay basically concerns the origin of various problems and their potential consequences. The ultimate goal of such paper is to focus on the reasons why this or that event took place and what its results are. Such kind of writing is excellent for gathering and organization of information about one or another event. While dealing with this type of paper, you will be able to delve into the problem and trace the causes and effects: evident and hidden, internal and external.
5 TIPS TO WRITE A GOOD CAUSE AND EFFECT PAPER
Like most papers, cause and effect essay is usually structured in a classic way. Usually, it consists of an introduction and then goes the body. The essay finishes with a conclusion. Despite this, the specifics of such essay presupposes separation of the body into two or more parts. As you get down to writing this type of essay, try to follow the cause and effect essay outline as it is the most important item that can guarantee you are getting your essay right.
Chart of Cause and Effect Topics According to their Complexity
Cause and Effect Essay – The Easy Level
- Civil War in America and its causes – the problem of slavery, uncompromising policy, a conflict between the people and the government
- Civil War in America and its causes – the beginning of war, establishment of authority, abolishment of slavery
The Political Science
- Magna Carta and its Causes – Nobles demand Monarchy’s responsibility, rise of taxes under King John’s rule
- Magna Carta and its Effects –the modern democratic establishment, more power to the people
The English Language
- Decline of Spelling in Schools and its Causes – decay of memorization technique studies
- Decline of Spelling in Schools and its Effects – why fewer students choose writing career
- School Bullying and its Causes – domestic violence, and social rejection
- School bullying and its Effects – mental and physical injuries, and educational problems
Cause and Effect Essay – The Medium Level
- Poverty and its Causes – inability to get education, inappropriate life decisions, and birth rates in poor families
- Poverty and its Effects – lowering of life level, the reasons why society is moving downwards into poverty
- Riots and their Causes – poverty as the riots ignition factor, social unrest and lack of control within social networks, legislative corruption
- Riots and their Effects – risk of blows against the state, criminalization of society
- Brand Loyalty and its Causes – successful marketing, stable advertising rates, and patterned messages
- Brand Loyalty and its Effects – better sales, rising prices, and higher profit
- Big Bang and its Causes – what detonated the matter to create such an explosion, different views on the birth of the Universe
- Big Bang and its Effects – relevance of effect to the cause of the Big Bang, what are the alternative ways for the Universe to evolve aside from the Big Bang
Cause and Effect Essay – The Difficult Level
- Mental Illnesses and Their Causes – the history of mental illnesses in family, and bad heritage
- Mental Illnesses and Their Effects – low-life reality, discomfort within family and its continuous effects
Studies of Environment
- Climate Change and its Causes – contamination of environment, and higher levels of the Sun’s activity
- Climate Change and its Effects – severe weather prevails, the ocean level is getting higher
- Obesity and its Causes – genetics, influence of environment, and advertising of fast-food
- Obesity and its Effects – shortening of life, mental illness rates are getting higher
- Singularity and its Causes – success in artificial intelligence technologies
- Singularity and its Effects – robotization of humans, humanization of machines
Topics for Cause and Effect Essays
- Global Warming Caused by CO2 Emissions
- Melting of Glaciers and Its Causes and Effects
- Industrial Contamination
- Oil Pollution Caused by Oil Industry
- Causes and Effects of Drinking Water Pollution
- Causes and Effects of Blast Fishing and Extinction of Species
- US invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan and Its Effects.
- The Questionable Effects of the Community Reinvestment Act (RCA).
- Increasing Homeownership in the US and its causes.
- Cause and Effect of the Growing Debt and President’s Reaction to It.
- The Decrease of Military Activity in Afghanistan and Its Causes.
- Social Reaction on Same-sex Marriages
- The Effects of Changes in Gun Regulation and Its Effect on Society
- Causes of Legal Abortion
- The Unexpected Effect of the Need for Sustainable Communities
- US Nation’s Obesity: Its Causes and Effects
- Causes and Effects of the Global Financial Crisis and Ways to Get out of It
- Causes and Effects of Consumerism
- The Effect of Hurricane Sandy on Economics
- “Obamacare” and Its Effect on the System of Healthcare
- The Effects of Cyberbullying as a Result of the Internet Accessibility
- State Control of the Internet and its Causes
- Effects of Social Networks on Modern Way of Life
- Causes and Effects of Genetic Engineering
- Legalization of Marijuana and Its Effect on Recreational System of Colorado & Washington
- Cause and Effect of Cultural Imperialism
- Globalization: Its Causes and Effects
You have to organize your cause and effect essay before you get down to writing it. Think about the structure of your paper. Professionals always search for connections between causes and effects of different events. The most prolific writers explore all the links between cause and effect. In case such details are ignored, their absence or lack of explanation can affect the quality of the paper. If you have problems with writing your cause and effect essay, visit our site. The team of professional essay writers is always ready to help you with that in no time!