Can I visit Guangzhou from Hong Kong?
All visitors to Hong Kong and/or Macau are able to visit the surrounding Pearl River Delta (Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Zhuhai, etc.) visa-free as long as they go with a registered tour group such as ours.
How do I get from Hong Kong Airport to Guangzhou?
How to Travel from Hong Kong Airport to Guangzhou
- Long-distance bus is the most popular way to go from Hong Kong Airport to Guangzhou with the travel time of around 3 hours and the ticket fare of HKD250.
- Ferry has fewer schedules than the long-distance buses, but takes a shorter time of about 70 / 100 minutes.
What must eat in Guangzhou?
Top Cantonese Cuisines
- White Cut Chicken (Bai Qie Ji) White Cut (plain sliced) Chicken is a well known Guangzhou food.
- Roasted Suckling Pig (Kao Ru Zhu) Roasted Suckling Pig (Kao Ru Zhu)
- Sweet and Sour Pork (Gu Lu Rou)
- Claypot Rice (Bao Zai Fan)
- Wonton Noodle (Yuntun Mian)
- Shrimp Dumplings.
- Steamed Shaomai.
Do I need a visa for Hong Kong from Guangzhou?
Generally speaking, most people are supposed to apply for visit visa in advance if traveling to Guangzhou from Hong Kong. According to various visiting purposes, including sightseeing, business conducting and friends meeting, the corresponding visas of tourist L or business M type are required for Guangzhou trip.
Is there Uber in Guangzhou?
Guangzhou considers car-hire services that involve private drivers illegal. Uber first launched in China last year and its service is now available in the capital, Beijing, as well as the cities of Hangzhou, Guangzhou and Shenzhen.
What is the most famous dish in Guangzhou?
Dim sum is the most well-known Cantonese dish around the world, and it’s not hard to see why. A straightforward dish generally composed of steamed or fried dumplings, it’s served as a snack or main course in small steamer baskets or on little plates.