What special day is January 29th?
January 29, 2020 – NATIONAL PUZZLE DAY – NATIONAL CORN CHIP DAY.
What national holidays are on January 29th?
Holidays for Friday, January 29th, 2021
- Curmudgeons Day. Observed annually on January 29th.
- Earned Income Tax Credit Awareness Day. Also known as EITC Awareness Day.
- Freethinkers Day.
- National Big Wig Day.
- National Carnation Day.
- National Corn Chip Day.
- National Fun at Work Day.
- National Preschool Health and Fitness Day.
What do we celebrate in January?
January Daily Holidays and Observances
- New Year’s Day, National Hangover Day.
- National Science Fiction Day.
- J.R.R. Tolkien Day, Festival of Sleep Day, Humiliation Day.
- Trivia Day, National Spaghetti Day.
- National Bird Day.
- Sherlock Holmes’ Birthday, Cuddle Up Day, Bean Day.
- Old Rock Day.
- Bubble Bath Day.
What is special about January?
January was named for the Roman god Janus, known as the protector of gates and doorways who symbolize beginnings and endings. The Romans often made promises to Janus and exchanged good wishes.
Who died on 29th January?
Next most famous people who died on January 29
- #2 Robert Frost. Thursday, March 26, 1874 – Tuesday, January 29, 1963.
- #3 H. L. Mencken. Sunday, September 12, 1880 – Sunday, January 29, 1956.
- #4 Alexis of Russia.
- #5 Christian IX of Denmark.
- #6 Willie Dixon.
- #7 Charles Frédéric Girard.
- #8 Bill Frindall.
- #9 Jimmy Durante.
What is the importance of 29th January?
January 29th is going to be observed every year as ‘Indian Newspaper Day,’ as per the summons of the Indian Newspaper Society. This is the day when the first newspaper was born and spun into print.
What is celebrated January 30?
30 January: India celebrates Martyrs’ Day or Shaheed Diwas every year on January 30. On January 30, 1948, during his evening prayers in the Birla House, Mahatma Gandhi, was shot dead by Nathuram Godse.
What is happening on the 29th of January 2021?
National Big Wig Day – January 29, 2021 (Last Friday in January) National Carnation Day. National Corn Chip Day. National Fun at Work Day – January 29, 2021 (Last Friday in January)
What National day is Jan 7?
NATIONAL BOBBLEHEAD DAY
Each year on January 7th, National Bobblehead Day recognizes a day of celebration for all spring-connected head bobbing figurines. For over 100 years, bobbleheads have been entertaining and fascinating fans and collectors.
What happened on this day in history January 29?
History for January 29 – On-This-Day.com. 1728 – John Gay’s The Beggar’s Opera was first performed at Lincoln’s Inn Fields Theatre, London. 1802 – John Beckley became the first Librarian of Congress. 1820 – Britain’s King George III died insane at Windsor Castle.
What famous person’s birthday is on January 29?
Today’s famous birthdays list for January 29, 2020 includes celebrities Oprah Winfrey, Heather Graham. Birthday wishes go out to Oprah Winfrey, Heather Graham, and all the other celebrities with birthdays today.