How do I get a copy of my NIMS certificate?
You can request copies of certificates or a student transcript by calling the EMI Independent Study office at 301-447-1200. If you would like an Official Transcript please access the IS Transcript Request form at http://training.fema.gov/EMIWeb/downloads/tranrqst1.pdf.
What is NIMS certification?
NIMS certifies individual skills against the national standards. The NIMS credentialing program requires that the candidate meet both performance and theory requirements. Both the performance and knowledge examinations are industry-designed and industry-piloted. There are 52 distinct NIMS skill certifications.
How do I print my NIMS 100 certificate?
How do I get copies of the NIMS credentials I have earned?
- Click on My Credentials in the top gray toolbar.
- In the table below the page, it will show a list of all the credentials you have taken.
- Click the printer icon of the credential you wish to print or download.
What is NIMS FEMA certification?
The National Incident Management System (NIMS) Training Program helps to mitigate risk by achieving greater preparedness. The training program facilitates training and qualification of emergency management personnel to NIMS concepts and principles.
How do I get my NIMS certification?
You can contact the Independent Study Program’s Customer Support Center at (301) 447-1200 or [email protected] One of our Customer Support Representatives will look up your student record, verify your course completion and issue you a certificate via email.
Do NIMS certifications expire?
By earning NIMS credentials, these individuals secure a competitive edge when applying for jobs because they have demonstrated that their skills meet the industry established standards. And NIMS credentials never expire.
What NIMS classes do I need?
ICS and NIMS Courses
- ICS-100: Introduction to the Incident Command System.
- ICS-200: ICS for Single Resources and Initial Action Incidents.
- ICS-300: Intermediate ICS for Expanding Incidents.
- ICS-400: Advanced ICS for Command and General Staff.
- IS-700: National Incident Management System, An Introduction.
How can I get certified certificate?
To become a CERT volunteer, you must complete the classroom training offered by a local government agency such as the emergency management agency, fire or police department. Contact your local emergency manager to learn about the local education and training opportunities available to you.
Does NIMS certification expire?