How can I check my PF balance in Chennai?
EPF members can also check their balance by giving a missed call to 011-22901406 from their registered mobile number. However, the employee’s Permanent Account Number (PAN), Aadhaar, and bank account number must be linked with their UAN in order to avail this service.
How can I check my EPF balance online?
To check your EPF account balance on the EPFO portal, you must have an active Universal Account Number (UAN). To check your balance, you will have to visit https://passbook.epfindia.gov.in/MemberPassBook/Login.jsp and enter your UAN and password. The website allows you to view and download your EPF account statement.
How can I login my PF account?
The procedure to log in to the EPFO portal is very simple. You will need to enter the Universal Account Number (UAN), password, and captcha to complete the log in procedure. A statutory body that was introduced by the Indian Government is the Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO).
How can I check my PF claim status?
- Latest Updates.
- Step 1: Go to the EPFO portal. Click on ‘Our Services’ followed by the ‘For Employees’ option.
- Step 2: Click on ‘Know Your Claim Status’.
- Step 3: Enter your UAN and enter the captcha image.
- Step 4: Enter the following details.
- Step 5: Click on the ‘Submit’ button to check the status of your PF claim.
How do I check my PDF balance?
Select the ‘Member ID’ of the current employer for which you need to check EPF balance. You will see the EPF passbook, which you can download in the form of a PDF file. The facility is available if the employer activates your UAN. You will be able to view the passbook 6 hours after registering on the UAN portal.
How do I activate UAN number?
Go to the EPFO Member portal https://www.epfindia.gov.in.
- Select “Activate UAN” present on the right side of the screen under the “Important Links” option.
- Enter your UAN number, name, birth date, email ID, and mobile number.
- After entering the details, hit the “Get Authorization Pin” button.
How can I login with UAN number?
Step 1: Log in to the EPFO Portal/UAN Member Portal, click on “For employees” and then click on ‘UAN Member e-Sewa”. Step 2: Enter Universal Account Number and password to login to the portal. Enter the captcha and click on Sign In.