How do I change the appearance of my taskbar in Windows 7?
Change the Taskbar Color in Windows 7
- From the desktop, right-click Customize > Window Color.
- Select from the group of colors, and then click Save Changes.
How do you customize Windows 7?
5 Cool Ways To Customize Your Windows 7 System
- Change The Welcome Screen. There are two basic things you can change that will affect the welcome screen.
- Add Desktop Gadgets.
- Change The Windows Theme.
- Create A Custom Desktop Slideshow.
- Add Toolbars To Taskbar & Enable Quick Launch Bar.
How do I fix the white taskbar in Windows 7?
Right-click on your desktop & select Personalisation. Now select an Aero theme. If that doesn’t work go to Control Panel->Troubleshooting and run the Aero Troubleshooter. It will fix many common Aero problems.
How do I show Personalize in Windows 7?
In all other editions of Windows 7, you can easily personalize your computer by simply right-clicking on the desktop and selecting Personalize. This gives you a wide range of options to change, including themes, background, sounds, screensaver, mouse pointers, and desktop icons.
How do I add desktop toolbar to taskbar?
Right-click an empty space on the taskbar, and then select Toolbars -> Desktop from the popup menu. The desktop toolbar will appear in the taskbar, next to the system tray. Click the two little arrows >> on the right side of the desktop toolbar, and you can view all items located on your desktop in one long list.
How do I customize my screensaver in Windows 7?
To set up a screen saver, follow these steps:
- Right-click the desktop and choose Personalize.
- Click the Screen Saver button.
- From the Screen Saver drop-down list, choose a screen saver.
- Click the Preview button to preview your screen saver of choice.
- Click to stop the preview, click OK, and then click the Close button.