How do I find China suppliers?
7 Ways to Find a Reliable Supplier in China
- The Canton Fair. China’s largest import/export convention is held twice a year and covers virtually every industry that makes physical products.
- Yiwu Market.
- B2B marketplaces.
- Sourcing agents.
- Your industry network.
How can I buy directly from China factory?
How can you buy directly from China at factory prices in small quantities?
- share the specifications of your order in English.
- have direct contact with the company.
- have small MOQs.
- be sure to buy from certified suppliers.
- have full control over the quality of the products.
How can I buy cheap goods from China?
8 Steps to buy cheap products from China directly
- Do product Research the Market.
- Find a Chinese supplier online.
- Negotiate the price.
- Order Samples.
- Check the sample quality.
- Order a test bulk production.
- Hire an agent do product in China.
Why is China a good supplier?
One of the reasons companies manufacture their products in China is because of the abundance of lower-wage workers available in the country. China has been accused of artificially depressing the value of its currency in order to keep the price of its goods lower than those produced by U.S. competitors.
How do I choose a manufacturer in China?
5 Tips for Choosing a Manufacturer in China
- Do your homework. Before making any commitment in time or money, learn all you can about the factory in advance.
- Visit the facility in person.
- Verify employees’ certification.
- Follow the production cycle from raw material to final product.
- Get a day-to-day contact.
Are all suppliers on Alibaba from China?
What Is Alibaba? Alibaba is a directory of Chinese suppliers where you can find factories to manufacture products for you at wholesale prices. Almost every supplier that you find on Alibaba will allow you to place your own brand on your product which is a practice known as private labeling.
Are Alibaba suppliers only from China?
How to Find Wholesale Suppliers for Online Stores Outside of Alibaba. Get to know some of the places to look for products to import from China outside of Alibaba. If you’ve ever been trying to source products from China, you’ve almost certainly used Alibaba. Truth be told, Alibaba is the Amazon of Chinese suppliers.
How can I source cheap products from China?
How do Chinese deal with suppliers?
5 Tips on How to Deal with your Chinese Suppliers
- Tip 1. Always visit the factory or get somebody trusted to do it.
- Tip 2. Sign a well drafted contract.
- Tip 3. The negotiation process never ends.
- Tip 4. Understand your supplier’s cost structure and track commodity prices that are required to manufacture your product.
- Tip 5.