What is there to do in downtown Houston at night?
18 Fun Things to do in Houston at Night
- The Escape Game Houston.
- Downtown Aquarium.
- Kemah Boardwalk.
- Museum of Fine Arts.
- Explore Houston Theatre District.
- Montrose Dine Around.
- White Knight Party Shuttle.
- Haunted Walking Tour.
What is there to do in DC at night?
Top 10 Things to Do in DC at Night
- Visit the Memorials.
- Take a Night Tour.
- Explore the Museums Open Late.
- Get out on the Town.
- Watch Sunset Parade (at Iwo Jima)
- Escape from the Titanic… or a Pirate Ship.
- National Gallery of Art Concert Series.
- Attend a Sports Event.
What is there to do in Houston late at night?
Go for the Late Nights at the Houston Museum of Natural Science.
Where can I walk in DC at night?
Best night hike in Washington, DC
- Theodore Roosevelt Island. 2.0 mi. 178 reviews.
- Georgetown Waterfront Park. 1.9 mi. 102 reviews.
- Gravelly Point. 3.2 mi. 221 reviews.
- Billy Goat Trail – Section A. 13.1 mi.
- Meridian Hill Park. 0.7 mi.
- National Cherry Blossom Festival Lantern Walk. 1.9 mi.
- Rock Creek Park. 3.5 mi.
- C&O Canal. 1.6 mi.
Where can I hang out in DC at night?
THINGS TO DO IN DC AT NIGHT: THE ULTIMATE GUIDE
- Marvel At The Monuments At Night.
- Head To A Museum Or Two.
- Head To A Sports Game.
- Explore The City’s Cocktail Scene.
- Delve Into The Haunted Side of D.C.
- Go For A Stroll At The Georgetown Waterfront Park.
- Try Your Hand At Miniature Bowling.
- Experience ZooLights In The Winter.
Does Houston have a good nightlife?
Houston has a rich and vibrant nightlife full of bars, dance clubs, concert halls, and entertainment venues. On weekends, the city hums as the workweek crowd unwinds. These Houston neighborhoods have all the ingredients needed for an unforgettable urban night out.
What is there to do in DC after 10pm?
Best late night activities in Washington, DC
- ARTECHOUSE DC. 1.9 mi. 498 reviews.
- Busboys and Poets – Bookstore. 0.5 mi. $$ Bookstores, Venues & Event Spaces, Social Clubs.
- Bowlero Arlington. 4.2 mi.
- Bad Axe Throwing. 3.3 mi.
- ZooLights. 1.8 mi.
- DC Alley Museum. 0.5 mi.
- The Yards Park. 3.0 mi.
- Crystal City Water Park. 3.8 mi.