How do I import mail into Thunderbird?
Importing Windows Mail Messages
- Export your messages from Windows Mail in .
- In Thunderbird, create a folder in “Local Folders” to hold your imported mail and select it.
- Right click the folder and select ImportExportTools > Import all messages from a directory > also from its subdirectories.
- Navigate to the .
- Click Open.
How do I set up Apple Mail in Thunderbird?
- Go to Applications in Finder, and open up the Thunderbird application.
- Under Create a new account: click Email.
- Click Skip this and use my existing email.
- Add your name, email address, and password and click Continue.
- Choose between IMAP or POP.
How do I import mail from Thunderbird to Mac Mail?
Migrate Thunderbird to Mac Mail – Simple Procedure
- Launch the tool, select the option “Convert Email” or “Convert Contacts & Calendars“.
- Now select either “Convert configured Thunderbird mailboxes data” or “Let me select my Thunderbird Mailbox data“.
Does Thunderbird Mail work with Mac?
This article describes how to install Thunderbird on Mac. If you do not see the new volume, double-click the Thunderbird dmg icon to open it. A Finder window appears, containing the Thunderbird application. Drag the Thunderbird icon to the Applications folder.
Is Thunderbird a good email program?
Thunderbird mail is a moderately safe email client. However, keep in mind that Thunderbird is an open-source app and is no longer supported and upgraded by Mozilla. If you’re looking for a secure and continuously improved email client, download Mailbird and take it for a trial run.
Does iCloud email work with Thunderbird?
Basically, if you want to use Thunderbird and iCloud together you have to generate an app specific password when you log into the Apple ID website.
Is iCloud mail POP or IMAP?
iCloud Mail uses the IMAP and SMTP standards supported by most modern email apps. iCloud does not support POP.
How do I export emails from Thunderbird?
Mozilla Thunderbird: Exporting Emails
- Launch Thunderbird.
- Select your Inbox or another folder.
- Select the email you want to export. Or press CTRL+A to select all emails.
- Click the menu button to display the Thunderbird menu.
- Select Save as > File.
- Select the folder where the emails should be saved and click Save.