How do I connect my Bluetooth to my iLink?
Install and turn on the bulb light–Connect “iLink”–Change color by APP–Don’t play music in “iLink” APP. Step2: (Connect Speaker)Turn on Bluetooth in Setting–Connect “iLink”–Press “Home” key–Open your music then enjoy music by light.
How do you connect iLink lights?
What is iLink app?
Widely used as mood lighting in living room, dining room, bedroom, playroom, restaurant, hotel, bar, etc. Smart lighting your life; • Built-in Bluetooth speaker, connect to your Bluetooth devices easily, enjoy music anywhere,anytime.
How do I connect to Ilamp?
(1) Android: Scan the QR “Google play”, or search the APP “i-lamp” from the Google play. (2) iOS: Scan the QR “APP Store” and download the APP. 3. Open APP software”i-lamp” , choose to activate the lamp and Link lamp with APP.
How do you connect to I link?
After it enters paring mode, enable the bluetooth function for the devices such as iPad, iPhone, bluetooth PC, cell phone and any other digital products with bluetooth function. Search bluetooth devices or new devices to find I-LINK and connect it. Password input for paring is needed, and the default password is: 0000.
What is the app for LED music bulb?
APP for Smart LED Bulb. BL_05 is a innovative production that intergrate speaker and RGB LED . The APP is a mate of BL_05, User can use APP to push music to bulb. And set bulb to change the color according to music.
How do I play music through my iLink?
Using Steps: Install and turn on the bulb light–Connect “iLink”–Change color by APP–Don’t play music in “iLink” APP. Step2: (Connect Speaker)Turn on Bluetooth in Setting–Connect “iLink”–Press “Home” key–Open your music then enjoy music by light.
What is my I link pin?
Your Personal Identification Number (PIN) is a 4-digit code that only you know. You must enter your PIN every time you use your Illinois Link card.
How do you use a Bluetooth light bulb?
- Download the C by GE app and create an account.
- Select the “plus” icon in the top right corner of the home screen and then “Add New Devices.”
- Select “Lights” from the list of devices.
- Screw in the bulb and turn on the light.
- Wait a few seconds for the bulb to flash three times.
How do you pair a smart lamp?
- Open the Google Assistant app on your mobile device.
- Select the profile icon in the top-right corner.
- Select Devices, then select Add…
- Select Link a smart home device.
- Browse or search for the compatible smart bulb, then follow the instructions to connect the device to your network.