How do I optimize images for Bluehost?
Always ensure that the image mode is on RGB color. Each time a graphics package shrinks an image, it reduces the number of colors, therefore reducing the quality. So if you use the original every time, you will always get the most colors possible.
How do I add photos to Bluehost?
You can add images to any of your posts or pages on your WordPress site. To start, go to the page or post where you would like to insert a picture. Place your cursor where you would like the image to go, and then click the + icon. Under Blocks selection, scroll down to Media, then select Image.
Are Bluehost any good?
All in all, Bluehost is a reliable web hosting service that gives you the best value for your money. It offers a great entry-level shared hosting plan for as little as $2.75 a month, one free domain name for a year, as well as free SSL certification, and plenty of customer support you can tap into at a moment’s notice.
How do I change my photo in cPanel?
Luckily, the cPanel Images Converter can change all of the image files in a directory with a few clicks. Click the name of the directory where the files to be converted are located. Choose the new file type from the drop-down menu for the image you wish to convert. Click the “Convert” button.
How do I optimize my website for Bluehost?
Tips on How to Optimize WordPress Websites
- Limit the number of posts presented per page and the number of feeds shown.
- Limit the total number of images and other media on your page.
- Don’t keep old, extra plugins or themes around.
- Most WordPress backup plugins are overpowered and resource-intensive.
How do I optimize my Bluehost database?
For Legacy, from the top menu, click on hosting then from the submenu, select databases. Under Databases click on phpMyAdmin. On the left will be a list of databases. Select the one to repair/optimize.
How do I change my picture on Bluehost?
Hover over the stock image you would like to replace, and click the ‘image’ icon. Click My images, then click the + Add images button.
How do I upload an image to my site using cPanel?
How to Upload a File Using File Manager
- Login to cPanel.
- In the FILES section, click File Manager.
- In the upper right-hand corner, click on Settings.
- Select Web Root, Show Hidden Files, and then click Go.
- Click to open the folder to which you’d like to upload files.
- Click Upload from the top toolbar.
How do I change my logo on cPanel?
How to Change Your Front End Logo in WHMCS
- Log into cPanel.
- Click File Manager.
- Navigate to the root folder for your WHMCS install, then go to the templates/six/img folder.
- Rename the existing logo.
- Click Upload.
- Click Select File.
- Navigate to your logo file.
- Click Upload.