How do I fix this the Mbstring extension is missing please check your PHP configuration?
- change extension_dir = “ext” into extension_dir = “D:\php\ext” （please write ur own path）
- change ;extension=php_mbstring. dll into extension=php_mbstring. dll （delete the “;”）
- Then just save your php. ini file and copy it to ur Windows directory。 (“C:\Windows“)
- restart the apache server。
How do I check if PHP is Mbstring installed?
You can check it through phpinfo(). Search for the string “mbstring” in phpinfo page. If it is present means then mbstring is enabled or it is disabled.
What is Mbstring PHP extension?
Mbstring is an extension of php used to manage non-ASCII strings. Mbstring is used to convert strings to different encodings. Mbstring is designed to handle Unicode-based encodings such as UTF-8 and UCS-2 and many single-byte encodings for convenience PHP Character Encoding Requirements.
How do I fix Mysqli extension is missing please check your PHP configuration see our documentation for more information?
- Find out which php. ini is used.
- In file php.ini this line: extension=mysqli.
- Replace by: extension=”C:\php\ext\php_mysqli.dll”
- Restart apache.
How do I enable Mbstring?
To enable the mbstring library in Windows package installations of Moodle:
- Open the php. ini file found in the moodle/apache/bin folder or Windows folder.
- Find the line: ;extension=php_mbstring. dll.
- Remove the ; at the beginning of the line.
- Restart apache if necessary.
What are the recommended settings in the php configuration file php INI for a testing environment?
ini which you may need for your PHP Parser.
- short_open_tag = Off.
- safe_mode = Off.
- safe_mode_exec_dir = [DIR]
- safe_mode_allowed_env_vars = [PHP_]
- safe_mode_protected_env_vars = [LD_LIBRARY_PATH]
- disable_functions = [function1, function2…]
- max_execution_time = 30.
- error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE.
How can I tell if MySQLi is enabled in php?
Check if MySQLi is Installed First step is to check if MySQLi extension is installed. You can do that by visiting a phpinfo() page that you made, or by running this command: php -m | grep mysqli.
How can I tell if Mbstring is enabled?
How do I enable Mbstring in WordPress?
How to enable MBstring option on my WHM/CPanel VPS?
- Login to WHM as root.
- Go to Software -> EasyApache.
- If prompted to upgrade, do so then repeat step 2.
- Begin customizing based on the current provile.
- Proceed through the screens until you get to “Step 5”
- On “Step 5,” click on “Exhaustive Options”
What should be in my PHP ini file?
The php. ini file is the default configuration file for running applications that require PHP. It is used to control variables such as upload sizes, file timeouts, and resource limits. Additional directives can be found here.