What is CB Bank card?
CB Card+ is a specialized card service application designed for credit and prepaid cards services. CB Pay is mobile banking application linked to CB Bank accounts.
How do I check my Visa balance CB?
Visa Signature Credit Card
- You can enjoy the privileges and promotions by CB Bank and Visa where available.
- You can use the card on e-commerce channels.
- CB Bank customers may check their account balance in real time at www.cbbankcard.com.
How do I check my CB Mastercard balance?
CB Mastercard Credit Card
- After registering at www.cbbankcard.com, you can check account balance and transaction details online.
- Worry-free experience without carrying loads of cash.
- High convenience and security.
- Freeze your account at any time by calling to our hotline.
What credit cards does Community Bank have?
Community Bank Visa® Credit Cards
- Visa® Classic.
- Rewards Visa® Platinum.
- Current Cardholders.
- Lost or Stolen Credit Card.
How do I know if my Visa card is active?
Call Customer Service The simplest way to clear up any question about whether your credit card is still active is to call the issuer and ask. Call the number on the back of your card to inquire about the status of your account. If inactive, customer service can likely reactivate.
How do I log into CB mobile banking?
How do I log in?
- Enter the Username followed by the Password you have created during online registration process.
- Key in the security code (OTP) which you may get by pressing the grey button on the CB Bank Security Device.
How do I get a Mastercard in Myanmar?
- Any citizen can apply.
- For Myanmar Citizens, you must be at least 21 years of age and hold a NRC.
- For other nationalities, you need to have a valid passport.
- Customers who will be using the cards need to apply in person.
What bank is Comenity bank?
Comenity Capital Bank
Comenity Direct, a brand of Comenity Capital Bank, is a digital bank that offers banking products, including savings accounts and certificates of deposit (CDs). Comenity started as a credit card issuer and introduced its first credit card in 1986.
How do I pay my Visa fee?
Payment of Visa fees shall be in Indian Rupees (INR) and must be the exact amount as listed on the payment confirmation screen available after logging into your profile. Applicants can initiate an IMPS payment via SMS to their bank or via the m-banking facility provided by their financial institution.