What celebs live in South Beach?
Star Island—a small spit of sand connected to South Beach via a causeway—has always lived up to its name. Past and current residents of its roughly 30 homes include NBA commentator Shaquille O’Neal, hip-hop artist Sean “Diddy” Combs, singer Gloria Estefan and comedian Rosie O’Donnell.
What celebs have houses in Miami?
10 Most Popular Celebrity Homes In Miami
- LeBron James. NBA Basketball Player – Los Angeles Lakers.
- Matt Damon. Actor, producer, screenwriter.
- Jennifer Lopez. Actress, singer, producer, dancer.
- Shakira. Actress, singer, songwriter, record producer, dancer.
- Dwayne Wade.
- Shaquille O’Neal.
- Ricky Martin.
- Julio Iglesias.
Where do celebrities live in Miami Beach?
South Beach or SoBe Usually, celebrities living in South Beach choose luxury condos and penthouses. It’s a pricy area with some single-family homes, which celebrities do choose some of the time. The nightlife draws plenty of celebrities to South Beach and some decide they don’t want to leave.
Where do famous celebrities live in Miami?
Known for having the “highest per capita income in the entire country,” Fisher Island is another common choice by celebrities…for obvious reasons. Other honorable mentions include Coral Gables, Palm Beach, and Key Biscayne for celebrity homes in Miami Florida.
Where did the Kardashians stay in Miami?
Kim Kardashian made her way from Los Angeles Friday night to celebrate the opening of the Goodtime Hotel in Miami Beach — as well as her newly single status.
Where do celebrities go in South Beach Miami?
5 of the best places to spot celebrities in Miami
- 1) Seaspice. If you want to catch Beyoncé and Jay Z in the eating act, this renovated warehouse on the Miami River, with dockage that yacht captains jockey over, is the place to do it.
- 2) Prime 112.
- 3) Island Gardens.
- 4) Art Basel.
- 5) South Beach Wine & Food Festival.