How do I contact Npower?
0800 073 3000
Does Npower have an email address?
By email: [email protected] By post: address a letter to Customer Relations Team, Npower, PO Box 177, Houghton-le-Spring, DH4 9AQ.
How do I make a complaint to Npower?
How to complain directly to Npower. Npower’s customer service team is on 0800 073 3000. You can also email [email protected] or write to Complaints Team, Npower, PO Box 177, Houghton-le-Spring, DH4 9AQ.
Is Npower now EON?
Npower was acquired by Eon UK at the beginning of 2019, following a failed merger with SSE. It is now in the process of being absorbed by Eon, and will eventually cease to operate under the Npower name.
How do I get in touch with EON next?
If you’re with us, or thinking about joining us, please contact us on 0345 052 0000. If you’re a business energy user, call us on 0345 055 0065. We’re here from Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
How do I login to my npower account?
How to Login to Npower Portal | NASIMS Portal Login 2021
- Click on login.
- Use the “Forgot Password” Option.
- Enter your N-POWER application email.
- Click on “Send Link”
- Check your mail and follow the instructions to reset your password.
How do I email E on next?
I want to talk about something else For general questions, you can contact EON at 0345 052 0000, email [email protected], or join a live chat with a customer service advisor.
How do I get in touch with the ombudsman?
- Phone: 0300 111 3000.
- Email: [email protected]
- Please note that our office at Canary Wharf is closed so please do not send post to the Exchange Tower address.
- Fax: 020 7831 1942.
- Follow us: Twitter and LinkedIn.
Is the ombudsman free?
An ombudsman is a person who has been appointed to look into complaints about companies and organisations. Ombudsmen are independent, free and impartial – so they don’t take sides.
Is E on the same as E on next?
E. ON Next is a new part of the E. ON group, focusing on providing renewable energy to customers across the UK.
How do I contact EON by email?
Reviewing your complaint
- Call 0345 302 4312.
- Visit heat.eonenergy.com.
- Email [email protected]
- Write to E.ON Heat Team, Newstead Court, Little Oak Drive, Annesley, Nottingham, United Kingdom, NG15 0DR.
- Minicom 0800 056 6560, textphone suitable for deaf customers.