What luggage do rich people use?
The Top 8 Best Luxury Luggage
- Samsonite Luggage.
- Tumi Luggage.
- Victorinox Luggage.
- Rimowa luggage.
- globe-trotter luggage.
- louis_vuitton luggage.
- Alfred Dunhill luggage.
Who makes the most expensive luggage?
Most Expensive Luggage Sets
- Michael Clarke’s Louis Vuitton Luxury Trunk ($170,000)
- Bottega Veneta Six-Piece Alligator Luggage Set ($157,000)
- Louis Vuitton Leather Luggage Set ($60,000)
- Bottega Veneta Soft Alligator Nero Briefcase ($53,300)
- Gucci Diamante Heritage Trunk ($49,300)
- HENK TravelFriend Suitcase ($30,000)
What is the most expensive luggage in the world?
Which made us wonder, what is the world’s most expensive luggage? According to Forbes, Louis Vuitton takes the cake, even without Taylor’s influence. An armoire trunk, wardrobe trunk, steamer trunk, four matching suitcases, a hat box, cruiser bag and a jewelry case will just cost you $601,340 USD.
What suitcase is best for international travel?
Best Luggage For International Travel
- Tumi Worldwide Trip Expandable Four-Wheel Packing Case.
- Bric’s Bellagio Spinner.
- Travelpro Platinum Elite Expandable Spinner.
- Victorinox Lexicon Hardside.
- Delsey x Air France Premium Expandable Trolley.
What suitcase do celebrities use?
Louis Vuitton Nowadays, the luxury brand has a cult-like following among Tinseltown’s finest — the Kardashians, Gigi Hadid, Kate Hudson, and Sarah Jessica Parker are just a few of the celebs that can be spotted making their way through LAX carrying suitcases with the famous LV logo.
What travel bags do celebrities use?
Celebrity Luggage – Our Top 5 Star-Studded Travel Gear
- Rimowa Luggage.
- Louis Vuitton.
Is Samsonite high end?
The most popular luggage brands are Samsonite, Globe-Trotter, American Tourister, Prada, Briggs & Riley, and Hartmann. The blend of heritage, durability and materials make these luxury luggage options the top picks for travellers across the globe.
Which is the best brand for luggage?
The Best Luggage Brands for Every Budget
- American Tourister.
- Eagle Creek.
- Briggs & Riley.
Which suitcases are best hard or soft?
You may want to buy hard-sided luggage if you’ll be packing breakable items. It may offer better security than soft-sided baggage because it can’t be ripped open as easily and usually has integrated locks. Aluminum luggage can be even more secure.