What is the theme of drug Day 2021?
Share Facts On Drugs, Save Lives
Share Facts On Drugs, Save Lives The theme of the 2021 International Day Against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking aims at combating misinformation and promotes sharing the facts on drugs — from health risks and solutions to tackle the world drug problem, to evidence-based prevention, treatment, and care.
What are some quotes about addiction?
As a recovering addict, you may have encountered days that seemed rougher than others.
- “Recovery is hard.
- “The greatest mistake to make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one.” -Elbert Hubbard.
- “Great acts are made up of small deeds.” -Lao Tzu.
- “Don’t let the past steal your present.” Terri Guillemets.
What to say when someone offers you drugs?
If you’re in a situation where someone is offering you alcohol or drugs, try this: Look the person in the eye. In a firm voice, tell the person you don’t want to drink or use drugs….Say something like:
- “No, I’m sorry, but I don’t use….”
- “No, I’m really trying to stay clean.”
- “No, I’m trying to cut back.”
When Is Anti Drug Day 2021?
International Day against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking 2021: June 26 every year is observed as International Day Against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking or World Drug Day to create awareness about issues related to drugs and seek international cooperation to combat its effects on health, society, and …
How do you say no to peer pressure?
10 Ways to Beat Peer Pressure and to Say No
- Just say no.
- Give a reason why it’s a bad idea.
- Make a joke.
- Make an excuse why you can’t.
- Suggest a different activity.
- Ignore the suggestion.
- Repeat yourself if necessary.
- Leave the situation.
What defines drug abuse?
Drug abuse occurs when people take drugs for purposes other than for which they are intended, usually for their psychoactive effects.