What do you write on a pet sitting flyer?
However, dog walking flyers with at least some additional information will enhance their effectiveness. Great information to add will include a brief description of what you do, what areas you service, hours/availability, and prices. That’s about all you’d need.
How do you make a pet sitting poster?
- Pick Your Poster Size. Choose a size that will best fit your poster layout.
- Pick a Background Color. You want the color to enhance’ but not overpower your information or clip art images.
- Pick a Template.
- Now you are ready to SAVE and FINISH.
What do you write in a dog sitter?
Leave the sitter with the name and phone number of your dog’s regular veterinarian, as well as the name and number of an after-hours emergency veterinary clinic. Write down the names and dosage information for all of your dog’s medications and show the sitter how to administer them.
How can I make my dog sitter stand out?
How to make your pet sitting business stand out
- Care the most.
- Have the best web site.
- Send “on the fly” pics and texts.
- Stay in touch with your clients.
- Ask for feedback.
- Leave treats or other small gifts.
- Keep it simple.
- Buy my pet sitting ebook.
How do I put up a flyer?
Here are some great places for flyer distribution.
- Hang flyers in bus stops.
- Ask permission to put flyers on school bulletin boards.
- Place flyers at checkout counters and reception areas.
- Put flyers on community bulletin boards.
- Leave flyers in laundromats.
How can I promote my pet sitting business?
10 Simple Ways To Market Your Dog Walking or Pet Sitting Business
- Get a website for your business.
- Get licensed & insured!
- Get booking software.
- Get a Facebook business page and use it strategically.
- Stick out on social media.
- Start a blog on your website.
- Get business cards and start handing them out!
What should I pay a dog sitter?
Pet Sitting = $25-35 per night. Dog Walking = $10-25 per session. House Visits = $15-25 per visit. Doggy Day Care = $20- 40 per day.
What skills do you need to be a pet sitter?
Important skills and qualities required to perform the job, other than a love for animals, include:
- Being reliable and trustworthy.
- Having excellent customer service skills.
- Having strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Being empathetic.
- Having a high attention to detail.
- Being physically fit.
- Being patient with pets.
How do you make a good first impression on a dog?
How Do I Properly Introduce Myself To A New Dog?
- Don’t make eye contact.
- Turn your body sideways.
- Look around, or at the ground.
- Reach underhanded to touch their chest or chin.
- Make sure they can always see your hand.
How do I start a dog walking business stand out?
So, an easy way to stand out is to SHOW YOURSELF and share your personality more in your marketing. Share what you like, love and hate, about your profession and the dog industry in general. Having an opinion will make you stand out from the crowd, and you’ll more quickly connect with your ideal clients.