How do I insert a list of tables in table of contents?
To create a combined list of tables and figures
- After the table of contents, click where you want to insert the list.
- In the Insert menu, pull down to Index and Tables.
- Click Table of Figures.
- Check Include label and number, Show page numbers, Right align page numbers.
- Click Options.
- Click OK.
- Click OK.
How do you insert a table in publication?
To quickly insert a basic table, click Insert > Table and move the cursor over the grid until you highlight the number of columns and rows you want. Click and the table appears in your publication.
How do I insert a list into a table in Word?
How to Turn a List into a Table in Word 2016
- Select the list.
- On the Insert tab, click the Table button and choose Convert Text To Table on the drop-down list.
- Under Separate Text At, choose the Tabs or Commas option, depending on which you used to separate the components on the list.
- Click OK.
How do I view the appendix in a table of contents?
In the References ribbon, choose Table of Contents, then choose Custom Table of Contents (or Insert Table of Contents in Word 2010). Click on the Options button. Your Appendix Heading style should show up in the Available Styles list.
Why do companies customize tables in their publications?
Using tables in your publications In Publisher, tables are useful for organizing and presenting data. Publisher allows you to customize tables to match the look and feel of your publication.
How do you add a table to replication?
Open SSMS, connect to the instance that is running the publication (source) that you want to add article(s) to replication. Verify that the table you want to add exists with a Primary Key. Expand Replication, then Local Publications. Look for the publication you want to add those articles to replication.
How do I convert a list to a Dataframe in R?
How to Convert a List to a Dataframe in R – dplyr
- # Converting list to dataframe in R DF <- as.data.frame(YourList)
- Data <- list(A = seq(1,4), B = c(“A”, “D”, “G”, “L”), C = c(“Best”, “List”, “Dataframe”, “Rstats”))
- dataFrame <- as.data.frame(Data) dataFrame.
What is the description of convert a list to a table?
Word converts a list into a table based on a specific character that logically separates the content in the list. Vertically each logical separation in the list will be a column and each horizontal line will be a row after converting to a table.
How do I create a quality publication table?
To create and format quality tables
- Every table should have a concise title indicating table’s subject.
- Keep the concepts simple.
- Every table must have a source for the data.
- If using numerals after a decimal point, be consistent in the number.
- Use whole numbers: $500 or 77% (or 76.8% if necessary)
What tool can you use to automatically format your table?
Click in the table that you want to format. Under Table Tools, click the Design tab. In the Table Styles group, rest the pointer over each table style until you find a style that you want to use. Click the style to apply it to the table.