How do I smooth edges in Corel Paint?
In the toolbox, click the Smooth tool . Drag along the edge of the object. Type a value in the Nib size box on the property bar . To change the size of the brush nib, you can also drag in the document window while holding down Shift.
How do you feather edges in Corel Paint?
Click Object Feather. Type a value in the Width box. If you want to view the effect in the image window, click Preview . You can also feather the edges of an editable area by clicking the Feather mask button on the property bar.
How do I fade the edges of a photo in Corel Draw?
How to Fade an Outline in CorelDRAW
- Open the image in CorelDraw.
- Select the “Circle Mask” tool, and then draw a circle or oval around your image.
- Select the “Mask” menu, point to “Shape,” select “Feather,” and then choose the width and direction of the feather you want to apply to fade the outline.
How do I blur in Corel Paint?
- Click Object > Create > New lens.
- Choose Gaussian blur from the Lens type list.
- Type a name in the Lens name box.
- Click OK.
- Move the Radius slider to adjust the amount of blurring.
How do I smooth edges in paintshop pro?
To remove noise while preserving edges
- Select desired area. Select the area that contains the noise you want to remove.
- Apply Edge Preserving Smooth tool. Choose Adjust > Add/Remove Noise > Edge Preserving Smooth.
- Set Amount of smoothing. Type or set a value in the Amount of smoothing control.
How do you feather the edges of a photo?
To feather an image, follow these steps:
- Create a selection. For the nonfeathered image shown on top use the Elliptical Marquee tool to make a selection.
- Choose Select→Modify→Feather.
- In the Feather dialog box that appears, type a value in the Feather Radius text field, and then click OK.
How do I blur the background in CorelDraw?
How To Blur Your Photo Background
- Open the Image. There are a couple of ways to open the image.
- Masking the Subject. The first step is to mask the area of the image that you want to preserve.
- Applying the Blur. Once you have the subject masked, from the Effects > Blur > Gaussian Blur.
- Next Steps.
How do I blur the background in Corel PaintShop Pro?
To apply Gaussian blurring:
- Apply Gaussian Blur. Choose Adjust > Blur > Gaussian Blur. The Gaussian Blur dialog box appears.
- Adjust the Radius. Type or set a value in the Radius control to specify the distance (radius) within which dissimilar pixels are blurred. Values range from 0.00 to 100.00. Click OK.