What is the synonym of fainted?
pass out, lose consciousness, fall unconscious, black out, collapse. informal flake out, keel over, conk out, zonk out, drop, go out, go out like a light. literary swoon.
What is the meaning of fainted away?
To lose consciousness; to pass out. I don’t know what happened, I just got dizzy all of a sudden and fainted dead away.
What is the meaning of fainted Class 7?
Class 7 Question Attach. Shailvi Srivastava. Oct 02, 2020. Fainted means unconscious,बेहोश seized means,taking away by force,ज़बरदस्ती छीनना
Was fainted in a sentence?
Fainted sentence example The woman who fainted had been moved out of the way. Our daughter just fainted . Never in her life had she fainted . On the 12th of May, at Strafford’s request, the archbishop appeared at the window of his cell to give him his blessing on his way to execution, and fainted as he passed by.
What’s the medical term for fainting?
Overview. Vasovagal syncope (vay-zoh-VAY-gul SING-kuh-pee) occurs when you faint because your body overreacts to certain triggers, such as the sight of blood or extreme emotional distress. It may also be called neurocardiogenic syncope.
What is the opposite meaning of fainted?
Opposite of loss of consciousness. awakening. awaking. wakening. waking.
How can I prevent fainting?
Can Fainting Be Prevented?
- If possible, lie down. This can help prevent a fainting episode, as it lets blood get to the brain.
- Sit down with your head lowered forward between your knees.
- Don’t let yourself get dehydrated.
- Keep blood circulating.
- Avoid overheated, cramped, or stuffy environments, whenever possible.
What is a faint answer?
faint Add to list Share. Something faint has no courage or vigor. If you faint, you pass out, from low blood supply to your brain. If you feel faint, you feel weak.
What is the full form of faint?
Rating. FAINT. Fight Against Idiotic Noxious Television.
How do you use fainted?
Meaning of fainted in English
- His face went pale and he looked as if he might faint.
- You gave us a real scare when you fainted, you know.
- He caught me at the precise moment that I fainted.
- By the middle of the next day she was almost fainting from hunger.
- I stood up too quickly and very nearly fainted.
What are the symptoms of fainting?
Symptoms of fainting
- cold skin and sweating.
- slurred speech.
- feeling sick.
- changes to your vision.