What are the trivia crack categories?
Learn how to play The wheel is split into seven sections. Six of them representing each of the categories: Art, Science, Sports, Entertainment, Geography and History; and one ‘special’, or Crown. When the wheel stops on a set category, the player will have to answer one question from said category.
Do questions get harder in trivia crack?
1. All the easy questions appear at lower levels, so the harder ones remain at higher levels. This is to entice new users to stick around because the game is “easy”.
How old do you have to be to rate questions on trivia crack?
About the app
|Name of app:||Trivia Crack|
|Platform reviewed:||Apple App Store, Google Play, Facebook|
|ACCM suggested age:||16+ due to in-app purchases, advertising and online interactivity|
How do you increase your rank in Trivia Crack?
Ranking in Trivia Crack
- Survival: winning a game.
- Classic game: winning a game.
- Triviathon: completing a mission.
- Missions: completing a mission.
- Triviatopics: completing a category.
- Daily Question: answering a question correctly.
- Pet: feeding your pet. The points earned will increase its level.
Is Trivia Crack or Trivia Crack 2 better?
As you can see in the video above, the original Trivia Crack is currently ranking higher in the App Store than its sequel. This would then leave Trivia Crack 2 as the top title for trivia games on mobile. Players must sign in before they can play.
What good are gems in trivia crack?
Gems are used to activate the card machines and collect cards. The gem-meter increases with each correct answer. Once it’s filled, a gem is earned! Molly Snowden and 1,326 others like this.
Is Trivia Crack safe for kids?
Parents need to know that Trivia Crack is a competitive trivia game that pits friends against friends (or strangers). The game requires an email address or Facebook integration to play, so although there’s not any truly objectionable content, the app is not especially appropriate for young kids.